Blocking minion waves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zerglingkeke

04-21-2011

With Garen you can do that thing where in laning phase when you're like level 6 you can go between two towers in a sidelane and kill the minions in between.
It's unexpected, it makes sieging the tower easier, but i rarely see people doing it. Why?

Liam Parmesan

04-21-2011

Because it's selfish and it's dumb. The former because then both you and your laning mate are losing out on exp and the latter because obviously the entire enemy team sees where you are and knows you only have one way out.

HapytimeHarryGWJ

04-21-2011

You can do that with anyone, if a tower is less than half i will walk behind the tower and tank the minion wave with Amumu, and go back and kill the tower.

Prometheius

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HapytimeHarryGWJ View Post
You can do that with anyone, if a tower is less than half i will walk behind the tower and tank the minion wave with Amumu, and go back and kill the tower.
And a smart enemy will then have three people on your ass to pick up an easy kill. Not only that, but your enemy jungler will now have a field day with you. GJ feeding.

CallmeDildozer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

You need really good map awareness to do it, unless you are singed.