Been Playing proxy singed for a 2 days, thoughts.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bumhunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2013

I learnt that if things go according to plan nobody gives a ****, a singed thats 0/12 no one says a thing.

But if a little mid lux dies once in lane well then everyone goes crazy

Ragnar42

06-02-2013

I've been playing Singed as strictly as possible, and have learned that Proxying is so much better than any other options he has.

Trolosaurus

06-02-2013

Well the 11th layer of hell is a little empty right now I suppose

Ahri Main

06-02-2013

as long as you dont lose no one *****es at you.
the moment you lose or begin to, even if its due to fed bot lane alll hell rains down upon you.

Azukai

06-02-2013

Been seeing a lot of proxy singed lately. I just tell my jungler let him do his thing, as I sit in lane and freefarm every wave with my q as nasus. At about 20-25 minutes, just teleport down and watch as I two shot their carry with my halfway done build.

Fenstick

06-02-2013

I don't understand why proxy Singed is just now becoming a thing. Dyrus, Wings and Silsol have been doing it for like 2 years...

Menea6587

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Well the 11th layer of hell is a little empty right now I suppose
I assume the 10th ring is for Teemo players?

I miss Halo 1

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenstick View Post
I don't understand why proxy Singed is just now becoming a thing. Dyrus, Wings and Silsol have been doing it for like 2 years...
+1. This is how some people have played Singed for a while. Not sure what has changed. Other then Singed getting multiple nerfs along the way.

Samenko

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenstick View Post
It's not proxying that is new, it's the strategy behind dying so much. The objective is to be worth no gold and still control over half the map. Screwed if you try to kill me, screwed if you don't.

Tetramaster

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
It's not proxying that is new, it's the strategy behind dying so much. The objective is to be worth no gold and still control over half the map. Screwed if you try to kill me, screwed if you don't.
Yep.

I get why they wanted to reduce the gold gained on death streaks, but let's be very clear: It has changed very little from what I've noticed.

Instead, it's actually made certain strats like "Suicide pushing tryndamere" and now "Proxy Singed" viable, since the counter, "Kill them", doesn't grant enough gold/exp for it to be worth it.

EDIT: Here's the thing about intentional feeding, if this was supposed to stop that from being worse: You're going to lose a match with an intentional feeder more likely than not ANYWAYS regardless of how much gold/exp they give on death, because you're fighting a man down.