vladimir guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DesPenguin

04-21-2011

i need help getting better with vlad cause it's so annoying buying a champion you bearly even know how to use
(shame on me vlad only lol) but pls guys a need good guide on how to use vlad this might help
last match with vlad 7/9/3 3on3 only reason kills high because a friend took over how has vlad but is too hard to learn from know what i mean?

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

Vladimir is deceptively hard to get the hang off, once you get it through your head that you don't do anything but farm and avoid large amounts of harrassment pre-7 (sometimes level 9 even) it will improve your Vladimir play drastically.

Check out this Vladimir Guide

TasLoL

04-21-2011

^^ vlad is hard to master. For team fights, just kite with ur Q and don't go in. Wait for them to come to you to die. If you try to go in and nuke for kills, you will end up dead. If you sit back and let them come to you, you will get triple+ kills.

DesPenguin

04-21-2011

thanks for teh help pls keep the replies coming

YcKat

04-21-2011

The way I play Vlad is....

Runes:

Spell Pen Marks
HP/lvl Seals
AP/lvl Glyphs (Could substitute CDR Runes, but they just cost too much)
Flat AP Quints (Could substitute Health or Move Speed, maybe even CDR)

Start off with Amp Tomb + Health Pot, somtimes Regen Pendant (I prefer Amp + HP Pot though)
Rush WoTA
Sorc's Boots (I use these often), MS Boots, or CDR Boots - Boots are really preference
Rab's or Rylai's- I get Rab's if I'm doing pretty well, Rylai's if I'm having a Average Game or just want feel overall Safer.
Rab's or Ryai's which ever one you didnt get first.
Finish it Up with Abysall Scepter, if the enemy is AP heavy. Or get a Void Staff if they have high MR.

Fit Mejai's anywhere you want if you think you can hold the stacks, I personally dislike snowball items.

I got R>Q>E>W I level up Q first, Then E, then W, only having 1 point in it for most of the game until late. R Whenever you can.

General Gameplay Outline: I mean this in a way you wont do any drastically stupid but can still find a playstyle fit for you.

Try to use R near the beginning of a fight.

Spam E and Q in the fight. Q On targets your focusing.

Use W if you have to. Imo, Dont do R-W. You come up with almost half health.

Try to run around with atleast 1-2 stacks of ToB when you can. This becomes easier later in the game, not early game.

Use W sparingly, unless you level it up like R>Q>W>E. Still use it Sparingly.

Stack ToB before a team fight you'll go in huge with 4 stacks of ToB, It may cost high but you do so much damage.

Overall, This is how I play Vlad. More Advice. Go to Mobafire.com they have some great Vlad Guides.