Pantheon or Morderkaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TNPenguin

03-01-2010

Guys can u tell me Pros and cons for both Pantheon and Morkderkaiser cuz I'm wondering which char to buy? I don't play tanks but Mord isnt much like a tank or is it?

Tenant

Friend of Urf

03-01-2010

It depends on the kind of champ you like playing. My friend plays a mean tank Mordekaiser. There are DPS builds for him too, but he's never going to be a true DPS champ. If you want that, go Pantheon.

On a side note, a Mordekaiser laning with Pantheon is the most badass-looking combo I've ever seen

RobMorrison

03-01-2010

pantheon and mord are by far the sexiest champs.

but to the game play... Morde can fill many roles OKAY. he doesnt rly have any way to build him to be perfect in any role. his best is probably tanking though, atleast from what I've seen. Pantheon is a carry, but you need to have a good early game or he's terrible. make sure you get flash as u can use it on his ult and split someones head open

Mulletron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenant View Post
On a side note, a Mordekaiser laning with Pantheon is the most badass-looking combo I've ever seen
I laned against exactly that combo just the other night! XD

Tiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-01-2010

I am mainly a pantheon user. He is my favorite champion so i might be a little bias lol. but Mord is becoming my secondary also.

Pantheon Pros

• Great melee DPS. perhaps the best melee DPS if ya build him right
  • tied with master YI for highest movement speed from the start
  • great ult which also funtions as a teleport. can really prevent enemies from moving forward from what they want to do
  • has range abilities (spear). this makes him a excellent harrasser
  • Stun. its only 1 second but its enough to stop runners or to stop chasers!
  • passive makes him more durable then most other melee DPS. even blocks a tower shot!
  • great farmer, pusher, and carry

Pantheon Cons
  • Low HP. even with the sheild your still a softie at heart
  • not to versitle. your only fuction is to do damage. some pantheon users argue that he can be built as a tank. but even if that was true there is far better tanks.
  • if ya dont get the kills early enough you do start to fall behind. your items are a little more expensive then most over champions.
  • your ult in late game loses its luser. most games end up with your opponents charging togeather. you cant survive ulting into 5 guys. the ult just isnt that threatening anymore and your more of a present falling from the sky full of gold for your enemies :P

Mordekasier Pros
  • one of the most versitle champions out there. can fill multiple roles (DPS, Tank, even Support!)
  • one of the only champions to have a pet! if ya kill someone with your ult on that is...
  • very durrable champion. your sheild is your life, and it gets replenished often
  • great pusher

Mordekasier Cons
  • No Crowd Control. No stuns no slow no nothin. need to get some speedy boots to be able to get chasers! even if your the tank you can only protect your allies with a short buff.
  • your a jack of all trades but a master of none. well maybe perhaps bein a tank but i still think Allistar or mundo might out preform you.

I still new to mord so im finding out more as the days go by. I would get both characters for sure though. but one thing i do want to stress is:

Pantheons ult is one of the best at 6, but becomes one of the worse at 18
Mord's ult is always good. both offensively and defensively.