Desperately need teemo help~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

please help someone (please AreYouReady2Die) help me improve my teemo play xD
i start out ok trying to mid unless there is a ryze or vlad or someone impossible to kill as teemo then farm. however i somewhat get underfarmed..... and get owned by the other mid.
late game my dmg is unoticable and whenever i try to split push the other split pusher owns me.............
heres my build-

Boots
Malady
Madreds
FrozenMallet
if winning - BlackCleaver then Defenseive
if losing(almost always) then - Defensive only

i need help please i cant kill anyone without killing myself in the process.

thnx

ManHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

try this build :

Rabadon's Deathcap
Sorcerer's Shoes
Hextech Gunblade
Nashor's Tooth
Void Staff
Deathfire Grasp (against tanks)

trust me i played like 100 games using this build , and if you know well where to put your shrooms (1200 magic damage + %35 cooldown) you'll destroy a whole team

WTFraglin

04-28-2011

Core: boots. madreds. mallet.(sometimes just only phage)
building order: To help out with Teemos early game weakness
-Dorans blade>boots>Dorans blade>madreds razor( Madreds razors lets you farm way faster) then start building your cleaver or bloodthrister or malady.
-when to sell them is up to you.
Situational items: wits end against AP, Cleaver for tanky, bloodthirster for balanced. GA if your dying too much.
-Sometimes i like to add in malady instead of the cleaver js for more attack speed but dont get it the team looks tanky or heavy health.
-Since the patch buying wriggles is pointless, js buy some wards and get blue buff to so you can set more shrooms down.

what summoner spells you using?
If your dying and killing one for one then you should change to Flash to get you out of those sticky situations. and the dorans will help you from not dying until u get your mallet. Also try not to get to wild early game until you have your health items, only go for sure kills and use your stealth as much as possible. try to play stick and move. stick>blind dart>stick, then out or optional continue stick>stick

hope this helps you with your troll problem
PS i ONLY play teemo

WTFraglin

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManHell View Post
try this build :

Rabadon's Deathcap
Sorcerer's Shoes
Hextech Gunblade
Nashor's Tooth
Void Staff
Deathfire Grasp (against tanks)

trust me i played like 100 games using this build , and if you know well where to put your shrooms (1200 magic damage + %35 cooldown) you'll destroy a whole team
Ap is not viable in the late game, for sure shrooms pack a big punch but can easily be countered by a cheap ward or an oracle.

saixx

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFraglin View Post
Ap is not viable in the late game, for sure shrooms pack a big punch but can easily be countered by a cheap ward or an oracle.
lol thats a sad lie. A ward does not in any way hurt a teemo. Oh you bought a ward that is in a single location and I cant shroom there anymore and first shroom you kill I know you warded. Or better yet you warded multiple lucky me!!! Buy oracles and farm your wards. Wards give gold shrooms do not

Option 2 you get oracles, you still have to walk into gra...BOOM....ss to see that shroom that just took half your squishies health. Also you spent 400g on a consumable to attempt to counter 5% of my mushrooms that arent in grass since i'm not a dumb teemo that put them in lane where minions can waste them. Also my team now kills you, wanna buy another 400g consumable? shrooms havent given gold on kill for months so you wont get any gold for your oracles like you would killing eve or akali or twitch thanks to it .

AP teemo is a very underutilized champ. He doesnt fit into all team comps but offers such amazing map awareness. He can take a member of the enemy team out of the fight before they even get to it, he can kill an enemy that runs, he can slow a team down for his team to gank or catch running, he can ward baron or dragon or buffs for free, he can put a 2nd ward next to the mob to tele to to steal it or gank them, he can have a shroom in an odd spot near enemy base to tele to for BD, he can do a million more things. The thing most people dog on AP teemo for is his damage output. His poison is a dot and dots aren't liked compared to upfron damage, still a 500dmg poison is nothing to scoff at for a single AA of 100dmg+500 poison. Blinding dart is what .8AP and a blind at range, pretty nice. Shroom aoe 1200dmg wooooot, with a slow. Hes a godly kiter?chaser with his speed poison and a blinding dart with rylais .
Don't dog on it if you don't understand it.

sorry for spelling/grammar typing while working
also sorry minirant. I love AP teemo, but rarely get to use him since I need to fill roles like tank more often.

WTFraglin

04-29-2011

If u use ap teemo, your going to use ur shrooms different from ad or as teemo. ap teemo uses them offensively meaning your put them in lanes as much as possible meaning a ward in the lane nullifies shrooms. in the rivers and jungles when u have an oracle all you have to do is avoid bushes or go into bushes with caution. its really simple. now as or ad teemo you people shroom mostly for map control, relying more on your auto attack and darts, when you place your shrooms you actually dont want people to step on them just mostly for sight, and when you do use them offensively you just want it for the slow not the damage. in the long run ap teemo is wack in my opinion, ap teemo only would on noobs that know that if you run u mind js step on a shroom instead of teleporting where u stand.

Ap teemo Vs towers is wack. ur main purpose as teemo is too push tower with the safety net that you have shrooms to cover al lthe route to see enemies that are coming. use you move quick to get out of enemy sight and js stealth until they are gone. proves my other point about the other team having an oracle, you wont be able to use your stealth to its maximum potential.

On a side note, i do play ap teemo sometimes but ONLY if the teamo needs that ap, and its a full out ap mejai type build, so lil error is possible. and i like to get ROA instead of Rylais. its better ap wise than rylais.