Tweaking of Poppy's Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

myrmidon

03-01-2010

I'm not trying to do a QQ here, but should her ult really block all tower damage?

If the tower locks onto her, she uses her ult, not only do towers not hurt her, but then the towers won't lock onto any of her teammates standing around beating on whoever she's hitting.

Nave222

03-01-2010

kayles ulti blocks all tower damage too and does the same thing you just said

probably same with trynadmeres ulti

Krumsly

03-01-2010

But Kayle/trynd ult don't negate most cc.

Inachus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Both Kayle's and Trynd's utls stop ALL damage though, Poppy can still be hurt. Not to mention that Kayle's can be targeted on any allied champion.

Bljurg

03-01-2010

I agree that Poppy should block only champion damage with Diplomatic. The difference between her and Kayle is that Kayle is **** and useless even with the shield while Poppy is an outstanding hero if not played by a total idiot.

Nave222

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bljurg View Post
I agree that Poppy should block only champion damage with Diplomatic. The difference between her and Kayle is that Kayle is **** and useless even with the shield while Poppy is an outstanding hero if not played by a total idiot.
I think it should be left the same without it it would just be the same as kayles minus a few differences here and there

Without that on her ulti she would be even more kill-able than she already is

well for me at least killing a poppy is rather easy and even though it does no dmg i still charge at a ulti'd poppy
ie) poppy charge on a poppy thats not ulti'd on me

ive been taking a break from poppy for last 14 games ..ya i counted
i was playing as kayle and completely dominated her sheild is works wonders and by no means fail

kayle is a support/carry/caster/etc etc hybrid where as poppy is mainly more so solo offensive/defensive/hybrid? oriented