Fiddlesticks alt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velqor

03-01-2010

This skill needs and i mean absolutely needs to be shut down by stun. It not being stopped by stun is ridiculous and not balanced. How is someone like say udyr who is supposed to get in and CC his opponents supposed to do anything against a fiddle with his ult ? If you think this is balanced your on drugs.

AgriasO

03-01-2010

Well.

The ult is channeled so it gives you a window of escape. You can stun him while he channels. The whole point of it is to do mass damage while putting yourself in the middle of a group for a gank or kill. If Udyr is having a tought time, why not switch lanes or have another stunner or silencer in your lane? Udyr can just get into a stance and stun or run from fiddle as he channels. The skill is dangerous for fiddles to since it takes 2-3 seconds for channeling and the range is like 500-600 so if he's trying to do it from as far away as possible, running or juking him should be easy!

Hessisch

03-01-2010

He can channel safely then flash in, have boots of mobilty and run everyone who do not have flash down.

Boots of mobilty should be in combat when AOE dmg is occurring.

Sunaka

03-01-2010

Honestly, as bull**** as this may sound, fiddles ult is fine. Theres plenty of time to go stun him, or get away, if you spot it . save your flashes for a fiddle if you know ones going to be around, remember hes always going to run in when your teams fully engaged to maximize kills.

He's a teamfighter and a laner.

And its because he's such a solid champ that people see him as overpowered.

Another note to make, do NOT let fiddlesticks control bushes in side lanes. If he does, this is PROBBABLY why hes destroying you early game, he can channel from bushes in safety, get flashed, then flash again to you without you ever seeing a thing.

More hp and magic defense are great counters to fid ults. once that initial burst is gone, hes a sitting duck.

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

You can hear him channel his ult. If you hear it, either find him and stun/silence/fear him or gtfo.

yatenkun

03-01-2010

the point is that when fiddle appears with his nasty ulti with that terrible sound, everybody is like "WTF FIDDLE RUN", and they dont run too far and all just die, if you don't run and all attack him - hes dead in 2 seconds, so not so much damage he has done then.
but there are good fiddles, there are bad, good fiddle is with utility mastery to have his flash or ghost reduced as much as possible, and will act quick to kill enemy until they get that fiddle is miss.
Also it's difficult to talk because team fight is 5v5 not 5 versus fiddle, i always find his ulti very powerful, especially compared to other champions who are supposed to do the same - to do huge damage to massive heroes(katarina only when shes 16lvl = shut down by taunt,silence,stun,fear etc), or nunu(shut down with same things like katarina), then i see a huge difference how powerful fiddle is, and how UP those champions are compared to him.

Silent Reaper

03-01-2010

Do you realize that while he is channeling you can stun / silence him lolz?....

Bomb in lasagna

03-01-2010

It still amazes me that thing long into the game being out people still respond to these topics with the typical "OMG lulz you can stun him when he is channeling hur dur luullzz"...Are you all that bad at this game that you don't realize that a good Fiddlesticks can have a double flash and come in with his ult from out of sight and from a place you can't hear him channeling...I mean come on...

And for the person who said, "You can hear him channel his ult. If you hear it, either find him and stun/silence/fear him or gtfo."......Seriously? In 2 seconds a person is supposed to hear him ulting, realize it is him ulting and try to figure out where he is ulting from...I mean COME ON, you HAVE to be joking right? What kind of answer is this? This is either the answer of someone who doesn't play this game or has never played with a Fiddlesticks on the opposing team.

So many of the Fiddlestick responses are JOKES. You all act like you know everything about the game and make these "suggestions" that are no viable in an actual game with a Fiddlesticks that knows what he is doing.

Wraen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb in lasagna View Post
It still amazes me that thing long into the game being out people still respond to these topics with the typical "OMG lulz you can stun him when he is channeling hur dur luullzz"...Are you all that bad at this game that you don't realize that a good Fiddlesticks can have a double flash and come in with his ult from out of sight and from a place you can't hear him channeling...I mean come on...

And for the person who said, "You can hear him channel his ult. If you hear it, either find him and stun/silence/fear him or gtfo."......Seriously? In 2 seconds a person is supposed to hear him ulting, realize it is him ulting and try to figure out where he is ulting from...I mean COME ON, you HAVE to be joking right? What kind of answer is this? This is either the answer of someone who doesn't play this game or has never played with a Fiddlesticks on the opposing team.

So many of the Fiddlestick responses are JOKES. You all act like you know everything about the game and make these "suggestions" that are no viable in an actual game with a Fiddlesticks that knows what he is doing.

I've only lost 5 games with Fiddle and I've played quite a bit. Let me tell you his ULT (Ult = Ultimate, Alt would = Alternate) is devastating and **** near unavoidable if you don't have a Clairvoyance up your sleeve, or more importantly, the 6th sense to use Clairvoyance when you think a Fiddle could be hiding near.

But in all honesty the people that say it's pretty balanced are correct. Not because of the ability itself or how it works but specifically how ****ing fast you can die if targeted immediately.

And to mention as a few others did: You can interrupt it. Have fun waiting another 2 minutes for it to come off of cooldown if that happens.

in my opinion, if any complaining should be done about one of Fiddle's abilities it should be Dark Wind. Now that's a **** powerful spell when used properly. Wins team fights left and right for me.

KrashKourse

Recruiter

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraen View Post
I've only lost 5 games with Fiddle and I've played quite a bit. Let me tell you his ULT (Ult = Ultimate, Alt would = Alternate) is devastating and **** near unavoidable if you don't have a Clairvoyance up your sleeve, or more importantly, the 6th sense to use Clairvoyance when you think a Fiddle could be hiding near.

But in all honesty the people that say it's pretty balanced are correct. Not because of the ability itself or how it works but specifically how ****ing fast you can die if targeted immediately.

And to mention as a few others did: You can interrupt it. Have fun waiting another 2 minutes for it to come off of cooldown if that happens.

in my opinion, if any complaining should be done about one of Fiddle's abilities it should be Dark Wind. Now that's a **** powerful spell when used properly. Wins team fights left and right for me.

ahh fiddle dark wind im running from my friend so he can die not me LOLZ 6 sec silence from bounces dont sound like fun to me