Jarvan vs. Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiveeauxfour

04-20-2011

So im stuck between these two as my next champ.

Which is more idiot-proof?
Which provides more for the team?
Which would you recommend?

Thanks for the feedback

fiveeauxfour

04-20-2011

shameless self bump

räen bøw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

Jarvan provides much more for your team, he's idiot proof and I recommend Jarvan.

KungfuWaffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

Jarvan isn't exactly idiot proof, as his ult requires quite a bit of fast-reaction thinking in order to not get your whole team killed.

However, Jarvan does offer a lot more utility in teamfights and is a better laner.

Go with Jarvan.

Hiphopapotamus

04-20-2011

Jarvan would be the better pick for the team in my opinion and he's quite fun to play. Put a tanky rune page on and then watch as people try to to damage to you. Only thing you have to watch out for it your ult, which can do more damage to your team then the enemies if you don't use it carefully.

Although, three shotting an Ashe with Sion never gets old.

Ever.

räen bøw

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The360 View Post
Jarvan isn't exactly idiot proof, as his ult requires quite a bit of fast-reaction thinking in order to not get your whole team killed.

However, Jarvan does offer a lot more utility in teamfights and is a better laner.

Go with Jarvan.
AP sion stuns their tank

Idiot-proof? I think not trololol

Africa

04-20-2011

sion is honestly one of the most boring champs ever.. ap sion is just waiting on cooldowns and ad sion is just plain boring. Jarvan is the champ i would recommend

Kahldris

04-20-2011

Which is more idiot-proof? Sion
Which provides more for the team? Jarvan (can jungle, very useful throughout entire game)
Which would you recommend? If you like casters, Sion. If you like tanking and maybe jungling, Jarvan.

Both are solid choices imo.

omegabakon

04-20-2011

jarvan is better in my opinion because while he doesnt have a stun, he does have a slow, his ult, and his flag-pull combo, which pops his enemies in the air. Jarvan requires a bit more skill (for the placement of his combo and especially the placement of his ult) than sion. Sion is definitely more idiot proof but jarvan is more of a team player. I would definitely recomment Jarvan (hes more fun too)

DarkPercy

04-20-2011

I've never played Jarvan but Sion is awesome in everyway Best late 1v1 IMO