Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hybrid kennen ?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOnlyJaces

04-20-2011

Hey.
I'm mostly playing kennen now and im doing pretty good so far. Probly 50win 8lost or so
on 3v3 solo or premade...

OFC im always doing full ap.

I tried some AS build for the fun of it. But it wasn't really worth it. (I thought of a AS build so it can work with his passive)...

But I was just looking at some items and was thinking how good could a hybrid build(Like jax for instence) would do.

So I thought of these item...

items
-Bers or Sorc boots
-malady
-rageblade
-nashor tooth
-deathcape or rylai (more AP or survability depending on situation)
-And perhaps bloodthirster or hex gunblade to add DMG and some Lifesteal for survability?
Actually for 190 more , you get same DMG from gunblade ,75 ap and 5% more lifesteal then bloodthirster and a strong active
(not listing unique effect on items..)

stats would be:
AS : 25% + 50%+ 50% = 125%
AP:45 + 25 + 55 + 155(Deathcap) + 75 = 345
AD:35 + 60 = 115

Cost
1100 +1405 + 2465 + 2235 + 3600 + 3190 = 13995 $
So 14k , is that even possible to get O.O in a normal game where your not fed...

keep 9/21/0 for masteries

Your thought on runes?Since youd get 345 ap , perhaps switch magic pen mark for armor pen ?

So give your thought about that and I cant wait to try some build
List up some core item and some reason why ...

TheOnlyJaces

04-21-2011

bump

Crostol

04-21-2011

hybrid kenn is good, not godly but viable and realy fun, i like to play him with :
-malady (sell it late game for a phantom dance)
-sorc boots
- gunblade
- rylas or mallet
-abysal
-last whisper/ another gunblade