Fix Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chillsen

03-01-2010

There's currently a small problem with Tryndamere.
When you use his ability "Spinning Slash" you have to reclick on the battlefield to make him walk again.
I mainly use this skill to make him faster cross the battlefield and it feels very unnatural to me that
he stops walking and then you have to hit rightclick to your wanted location again.

Compare it toNidalee in her cougar form.
You press "Pounce" and she continues walking after this skill was used.

Another thing i already saw discussed is his ultimate "Undying Rage".
I experienced some situations where i activated the ultimate before i died but it didn't worked due
to probably lags(my guess). What makes no sense to me is that if you have the choice to die or activate his ultimate before you die what would you pick? Of course you would activate your ultimate
and not die. There should be a option where you can automatically activate it for example by rightclicking your ultimate like some skills in Warcraft III or Sivir's "Ricochet" which you can turn on and off.

Hand of Might

03-01-2010

Sorry but both of your points are shrouded in newb-ness. I mean to say that you may not suck but you have much to learn about tryndamere.

BOTH of the ways his abilities work are INTENDED. They are how tryndamere plays. It defines his style. He is not perfect - he has other bugs - but these are how his abilities are supposed to work. Play him more.

Samjacklol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Not really approving with that the OP's suggestions are really necessary,
but would like to add something.

There is a bug on mordekaiser's ult that when ever u hit undying rage and u are reduced to no health but are still alive because of the ult...mord's ult will spawn the clone on you and it will constantly follow you even if u do the spinning slash it will just teleport right to where u spinning slash too and kill you...so in other words a quick fix is to make it so mord's ult doesnt work on trynd unless it actually kills him.

LeetBoris

03-02-2010

1 fix= Undying Rage ALWAYS USEABLE *Through Silence, Stun, Anything*
Passive would be DUMB do not DO THAT]
Everything else is FINE

Jerrett

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samjacklol View Post
Not really approving with that the OP's suggestions are really necessary,
but would like to add something.

There is a bug on mordekaiser's ult that when ever u hit undying rage and u are reduced to no health but are still alive because of the ult...mord's ult will spawn the clone on you and it will constantly follow you even if u do the spinning slash it will just teleport right to where u spinning slash too and kill you...so in other words a quick fix is to make it so mord's ult doesnt work on trynd unless it actually kills him.
This also happens with Zilean's Ult. You die while endless rage is active. It is very odd. Fix please!