Nidalee Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSquiggle

04-20-2011

So ive recently got into nidalee and found i like the blend of support, damage and lots of abilities to choose from. Decided to throw together a rune page for her figured id go with.
Magic Pen Red
Flat Health Yellow
CDR Blue & Quint
Opinions (constructive) apreciated also should i go with flat CDR or per level CDR fairly indecisive on this and i dont want to blow 6k IP on CDR quints ill never use.

Edit: Figured id throw my build in for feedback.
Dorans Ring (Never been a fan of this item but i find with nids heal and conservative playing i can lane for quite a while.)
Ionian Boots
Deathcap
Lichbane
Rhylais (If im taking alot of damage and not dealing with it to well ill move this up before the deathcap.)
Morellos Tomb
Dorans>Defensive item suiting situation

Was considering replacing the rhylais with an early rod of ages i have yet to test this however.

Cheers

Axeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-20-2011

Personally dude I use Mana regen yellows especially with dorans ring keeps me in lane longer instead of having to B alot. And on another personal note I get a Guinsoo Rageblade adds real nice considering your heal attack speed buff really helps you push those towers if you have to split push.

My build is usually

Dorans ring
Ionian Boots (or merc treads whichever is more necessary)
Then rush Guinsoo
Lichbane
Rylais
Rabadons Deathcap
From here on if I need MPEN I get Void staff if Not then I grab a second Deathcap whichever is more necessary and depending how I farm.

All a personal preferance I've heard of different builds for nidalee and runes but I find this set up late game 1 v 1 almost unstoppable. Especially with a well placed Spear taking chunks out of champs hp max range is great.

Alphalisk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

Armor penetration reds because in the beginning that will help you get almost true damage on other champions. 8 magic penetration isn't a lot. It's how HSGG does it...

MrSquiggle

04-21-2011

Mmm will have to give guinsoos a few more runs as i keep overlooking it but i know its a good item on nid and easy to keep your charges at 8. Mana regen yellow im all for but i find myself **** squishy if i rush a deathcap figured dorans and flat health should mitigate this for a while while also giving me a very strong early game. Keeping in mind im going for full CDR masteries (including naturally all the regen masteries) would it still be worth getting more regen?

Still awaiting opinions on CDR runes so far im leaning towards flat CDR as (if memory serves) per level only starts paying dividends at about 12-14ish roughly.

Armor pen red seems to be an odd choice but i already have to runes so no harm in testing.

Sagee Prime

04-21-2011

I got Arm pen reds and quint (or move speed quints) mana regen yellows or dodge yellows and CDR blues
I start off with dorans ring
I try to get guinsoo and boots on my first trip back and normally go for any of these three boots depending (merc treads, Ionian, Ninja Tabi)

after guinsoos and boots I get sheen to lichbane

then rylais deathcap and defensive items (GA, Sunfire Cape, FoN, Banshees)

I run flash and ghost and will flash into a team if I know I can get away with it just to take out a squishy but you really need to be good at judging before trying this allot. I like leading enemy teams into traps and forcing teamfights where they don''t have the advantage (mostly in the jungle since there aren't too many minions to get in the way of javelins.

i'll say more later

DrDoomMD

04-21-2011

Yeah I have a lot of success early on for harassing with armor pen reds and quints, I have mana regen yellows, and cdr per level blues. I got that from hotshotgg and it works really well for dominating a lane and for leveling your heal instead of relying on spear for harass.