I love the new fair Ryze.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jumex

03-01-2010

I'm not understanding completely why everybody is complaining so much about ryze's aoe damage. It's so easy just spread out. Compare it to annie, who can bear stun then cone fire an entire team for rediculous damage. And she can stun EVERYbody, where ryze can only immobilize? please. playing against smart people as ryze is frustrating.

Claun

03-01-2010

Only Ryze players claim he's weak. It's amazing. The same way only Nida lee players say she's fine. BUt between Ryze and Nida players there's just one difference. Nida players usually have more skill.

Ryze is by far the easiest champ to play. Just mash your hotkeys buttons. Someone in the opposite team'll be dead.

People say that is easy to avoid Ryze focusing first or just fighting spread in team fights. But sometimes it's not possible. If you're facing a good team you'll problably engage with their initiator first. So Ryze will show up after the fights starts and just combo on the nearest. problably killing it and giving some damage to anyone around.

The point of ryze is that his skills are too much spamable for the damage they do. His ult + fux MR red effect make his AoE damage bigger than annie's.

Anyway, they don't NEED to change Ryze, since Top tier games are based in meta game and that kind of bull ****. But they could change Ryze cause he deserves it.

Azing

03-01-2010

Ryze is still the biggest joke caster in the game. So many noobs think they are so good running in and standing their like idioits that wouldn't work with any other mage and nuking people down. Ryze really needs some form of skill to play.

Cenki

03-01-2010

lol, OP trying to feed off of our rage.

Mercurius

03-01-2010

Rune prison is the problem. Land that on someone and they are dead, no questions asked.
Ryze is the easiest/noobiest champ in the game due to how easy it is to rune prison someone and mash your face on your keyboard to due the rest.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
Rune prison is the problem. Land that on someone and they are dead, no questions asked.
Ryze is the easiest/noobiest champ in the game due to how easy it is to rune prison someone and mash your face on your keyboard to due the rest.
Yes. Everyone knows that W equals auto death. That's why good Ryze players only cast Rune prison, and don't level any spells past level 5 because they don't need to.

Why don't you try playing as Ryze against a decent team? I can bet you'll get rolled if you don't know what you're doing.

Mercurius

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Rose View Post
Yes. Everyone knows that W equals auto death. That's why good Ryze players only cast Rune prison, and don't level any spells past level 5 because they don't need to.

Why don't you try playing as Ryze against a decent team? I can bet you'll get rolled if you don't know what you're doing.
They're not leveling spells last level 5 because that's not possible. You just proved you know nothing about this game.

Cycrum

03-01-2010

Yah i wouldnt say hes op but hes definetly not up

r+w+e+q etc everyone in a team fight if u dont suck and get mejas to idk around 10 stacks there team will be in alot of pain...and vs him solo ur probably dead unless u stun/rape him in the face

lol at 20 stacks ...everyones dead

easy char hopefully ezrael is fun to play

yah i agree vs a good team ryze=squishest squishy that ever squished

DamnPandaHands

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claun View Post
Only Ryze players claim he's weak. It's amazing. The same way only Nida lee players say she's fine. BUt between Ryze and Nida players there's just one difference. Nida players usually have more skill.
^ This. I have played ryze maybe twice. I can score 10-1's with him even. It's complete nonsense how much single person damage he has, especially at low elo. But with all things, high-elo changes it all.

Re L

03-01-2010

Ryze is the noobest champ to play with. People think they're pro playing with Ryze, going around snaring people. It does way too much damage at level 1, and way, way, way too much at a high level.

The damage he does ALONE is almost equivalent to a 2 - 4 person gank.