Tank Teemo ? AS/Tanky?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

To dirt poor I'd like to get nashors and some cd reduct, but I'd have to sacrifice lifesteal/mr, which isn't usually a option the I choose is usually wit's end for mr and ruining low mana pool tanks day(malphite/rammus who I hate)

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

i see thnx guys

Ayoma

04-21-2011

Teemo was the first champ I have ever played, and probable the only champ I am ever good playing as in a pvp game. When I play as Teemo there a few things that I think about first when play is that I have different roles in each phase of the game. Though out of all the games I play as Teemo no madder how I play I find out the maledy and madreds are the most effective items for teemo. As long as you start with those and eath boots of swiftness or the boots with magic pen will give you a good start out for teemo int mid game or late mid game if you didn't farm enough.

One thing I have been testing out with teemo is all the on-hit items that could work for him then a lit bit of life steal. Teemo+AS+Lifesteal= how the **** are you gaining that much ****ing life?! In my opinion that is what everyone calls "Tanky" Teemo because he is hard to kill at the point.

If anyone wishes to correct me in what I have said please tell me, because I love coming up with good builds for teemo because he is my favorite champ in this game.