Tank Teemo ? AS/Tanky?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

ive heard of it before but on the forums there has been some talk of going as tank teemo.......
The "theory" behind this is that due to his poison he can get away with hitting the enemy just a few times and still deal good damage while being tanky Tank-Y.

TLDR
So is this possible? if so can someone give me a build?
if not then can someone give me a build to AS teemo?

Thnx

kwjnfkjsdg

04-20-2011

a very popular teemo build is AS/off-tank.

wriggle's, madred's, frozen mallet, merc treads, malady, bveil.

that's like 3000 health, 130 armor, 100 magic resist. and you still hit like a truck.

although full on tank teemo is a terrible idea, can't initiate, can't cc, no defensive abilities, naturally squishy. "tank teemo" is just basically a troll build that probably doesn't even work in pubgames lol

TitanMD

04-20-2011

The only thing that tank teemo has going for him is that a lot of people will attack Teemo on sight, because he is quite possibly the most annoying champ every made. The frustration just builds whenever a person steps on a mushroom, gets poisoned with an autoattack, or blinded with a dart. Not to mention the fact that he can stealth, as well as run away quickly from most ganks. So, you build tanky to take advantage of this "global taunt'.

Otherwise though, the AS build seems the most successful as far as I have seen.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2011

So whats this AS build?
Thnx

Drekor

04-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTreeX View Post
So whats this AS build?
Thnx
Malady and Bloodrazers give you huge amounts of AS and "on-hit" damage along with toxic shot which all benefit big time from attacking nearly twice per second.

Main reason to build tanky is because he has global taunt. You WILL be targeted first no matter what just because you're playing teemo.

AreYouReady2Die

04-20-2011

That's the basic build he posted banshee's can be substitued for abyss scepter or void staff if they don't have magic damage, or cc or malady can be sold for abyss/void as well as keeping banshee or getting the other staff.

Glyphs MR seals armor (flat)

The rain man mains teemo in solo ranked, like 2200 elo check his history/runes if he's played teemo recently

XTreeX

04-20-2011

o i c btw thnx AreYouReady2Die for answering so many of my teemo posts lol (yes i remember you )
Zerkers
Malady
Madreds Bloodrazors
These three are my core^
Frozen Mallet (tanky)
Frozen HEart (dps counter)
(tanky item depending on enemy) maybe Guardian angel

is tank teemo just a troll build? or does it actually work?
ima test out this build and c if it actually works

Ty all so far

AreYouReady2Die

04-20-2011

It works, but the more mpen you have the better, if your using malady/razor zerker greaves are overkill swiftness boots/sorc/merc only ones I use personally. The speed/mpen/cc reduct is more beneficial! But if it works for you it works!

Lifesteal from wriggles/hextech helps a lot as well. It was early morning and I hadn't woken up I start with wriggles then malady, madrid, frozen mallet, abysss/banshee/void staff myself. Thanks for compliment I try to help teemo players, I love seeing a good teemo, and hate seeing one get pwnt in game.

Honestly your role is use frozen mallet, to prevebt escapes in team fights and screw up ad carries.
Its a rough time for the lil dude, with the nerfs and amount of cc out there., tomorrow I get cottontail skin =) to go with space/recon/badger/elf lol.

dirtpoor

04-20-2011

I play teemo with defense masteries. And I usually win more than lose with teemo. Teemo has my highest winning streak for playing a champ back to back (I think 7 wins in a row ) I start out rushing mandreds for the minion farm. Then I get the attack speed part of Nashoors tooth and a Malady. Farm like crazy with madreds and all this extra attack speed.

Farm until you have enough $$$$ to finish Nashors the rest of the way and Ionon Boots so that you get to 40% cooldown and can **** out shrooms all day. After my CD is at 40% I usually then build tanky. Which is usually a frozen mallet. Game usually ends before I can combine the frozen mallet. Then finish Mandreds Bloodrazor the rest of the way (sooner if enemy has super HP tanks) If its an extra long game I usually top off with Zhonyas Hourglass for my last spot so I can blind, shroom on top of them and then use the invicability.

Im not saying my way is the best im just saying what works best for me.

KRYPTØNITE

04-20-2011

All teemo's have a big red bullseye above their heads. At least when I go against them.