Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiddle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaBaier

03-03-2010

My personal build is more a tanky fiddle, as people will always focus a well played fiddle: rank 1 boots (kill golem at lvl 1) - Mejais - Catalyst - RoA. From here it depends. Another RoA, Rylai's, Frozen Heart, Abyssal Scepter, Guardian Angel. I focus purely on damage items that are 'tanky'. I have like 125 games as fiddle so I play him well, and a well played fiddle will always be focused.

Best way to be successful on fiddle is to have a tank on your team that initiates. As Fiddle you NEVER initiate. The only way I initiate is if im so fed that i can literally kill their entire team by myself (which has happened, lol).