Did you like my heroes?

Yes 2 66.67%
No 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Bisso, Transula, Crumbum, and Vector

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crehbohrahku

04-19-2011

Edit- I might actually describe them in full detail if enough people want me to.

Wow I am surprised they made this...

Anyway...

I'd like to share my heroes with you all.

This is a revision of an earlier post I did called "Ideas for LOL heroes". After having played the game for several weeks I became more familiar with the strategies used and objectives desired. Although I could describe them better I chose not to in order to save time. Some of them were inspired by game play and others were thought of as a means to introduce new things into the game. Anyway, I will post my own heroes and you can comment on them.

Please keep in mind that all the effects I am talking about would be reasonable and modified for fair game play. Don’t assume its op just because of what it does. I have put my own calculations on some of them only to give you a picture of what it can do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bisso- Ghostly looking and wears a mask.

(This Champion is able to change his abilities kind of like udyr does. When he switches between abilities the other is turned off. He cannot use his other abilities while his ult is active. These abilities have permanent effects while they are active excluding his ult. It does not cost anything to use them so the effects are small enough to be reasonable)

Purpose-De-buff

---------------------------------

Passive(Baleful)- Enemy minions wont attack you but towers deal 100/75/65 percent more damage to you.

--------------------------------

Ability 1(Depressed)- you become a small percentage slower but enemies around you become even slower.

----------------------------------

Ability 2(Overjoyed)- your movement speed and attack speed are increased by a small percentage.

Ability 3(Enraged)- Your furry can be felt by enemies around you, causing a small percent of damage to enemies around you.

Ult(Bipolatize)- Targets one enemy champion and causes them to become tormented with several emotions occurring in a rapid succession. Enemy champion is inflicted with several de-buffs that change every second. The selection is random and lasts for 4 seconds at rank 3. He cannot use any of his other abilities while this one is active.

Rank one you get – 60 percent attack speed reduced , and 50 percent movement speed reduced. Lasts 2 seconds

Rank two you get- 65 percent attack speed reduced, 60 percent movement speed reduced, and 40 percent attack damage reduced. Lasts 3 seconds

Rank three you get - 65 percent attack speed reduced, 60 percent movement speed reduced, 45 percent attack damage reduced, and causes any damage done to selected champion to increase by 100 percent.

(Remember that this ult removes one buff to apply another, so none of the buffs will be occurring at the same time. Not very good at math but know that the 100 percent increase in damage toward your enemy is more like a 25 percent chance to do done to your opponent. This ability is more deadly when you have more people attacking the target. Also remember that they only last a second. Cleanse may or may not completely remove this.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transula- is a giant spider with eggs on her back.

(This hero uses mana)

Purpose-Hunter

---------------------------------

Passive(Horrid appearance)- Your not a pretty sight to look at so every 10th/8th/6th consecutive attack done to you causes nearby opponent(s) to become feared for 1 second.

Ability 1-you shoot a web at your opponent slowing them for a certain percentage.

-----------------------------------

Ability 2- being the bad mother you are, you fling one of the eggs on your back toward your enemy causing a certain amount of damage.

Passive of this ability- Gives you a certain percentage chance of the baby in the egg surviving and attacking your enemy.

(Yes the baby spiders can die, and yes you have to attack it or else it will keep attacking you)

------------------------------------

Ability 3-none

Passive of this ability-Because of your 360 degree vision and keen senses nothing can escape you, you gain more vision than your enemies. This ability increases your distance seen and reveals hidden enemies around you.

(This also reveals hidden enemies in bushes)

Ult- injects your opponent with a deadly poison that takes 1/3/5 percent of their health every second with a maximum of 50/150/250 damage until a healing affect is applied.

(Know that you could easily buy a health potion to counter this. People infected with this poison are not interrupted when teleporting back to base. This means you can easily teleport back to the base and heal to remove it. Keep in mind that the damage is still applied until you do though. )

Crumbum- Looks like a blob of trash.

(this hero uses energy to use his abilities)

Purpose-Tank

--------------------------

Passive(Toxic)- Your smell is so revolting that enemy champions find it hard to attack you, giving you a small dodge percentage.

Ability 1(Grease it)- You slide in one direction leaving a trail of grease behind you. Enemies walking on it are forced to slide in the direction you chose.

---------------------------

Ability 2(Recycle)- Absorbs magic damage and turns it into health when activated. Lasts 3/4/5 seconds.

----------------------------

Ability 3(Mesh)- Turns you into a gooey mess that ensnares enemy champions near you. Lasts 1/2/3 seconds.

-----------------------------

Ult(Spew)- You shoot 4/5/6 streams of goo in all directions at your opponents that deal damage overtime for 2/3/4 seconds. If an enemy unit is close to another hit by this ability the damage is double.

(Enemy champions can dodge this ability if in the right area. It gets harder to dodge however the further it is ranked)

Vector- Not sure what he looks like. Use your imagination.

(This hero uses ?)

Purpose-Ganking

------------------------------

Passive- While not in combat for 10/8/5/3 seconds you turn invisible.

Ability 1(Confusion)- Target enemy champion becomes confused and will attack nearby enemy champions for 1/1.5/1.7/1.9/2 seconds.

Passive of this ability- Target enemy champion has attack damage increased by 2/3/4 percent.

(The enemy champion inflicted with this ability cannot use abilities and will not use abilities. This champion is also not target-able by you or your allies.)

Ability 2(Surreal)-None

Passive of this ability-You bend time and space increasing your movement speed by 1/2/3/4/5 percent.

Passive of this ability-You also teleport a small distance whenever consecutively walking every 8/7/6/5/4 seconds

--------------------------------------

Ability 3(Illusion)- You completely trick your opponent into thinking you have a shield ability causing them to do 50 percent less damage to you for 1.5/1.7/1.9/2.1/2.3 seconds

----------------------------------------

Ult(???)- Your incredible ability to deceive your foes gives you 35/50/75 armor penetration and 3/5/8 percent increased attack damage.

(Remember that armor penetration does not reduce armor below 0)

Crehbohrahku

04-20-2011

Here is another one I came up with:

Just picture a bandit looking fellow with armor from the middle ages with a stern look on his face. Maybe he could have black/purple/red skin or something. Maybe he could look like a half monster/human thing. Make him look unique. I have the idea down but the details would take more time to make.

Mavvex(m a v v e x) the slave tracker

(This hero uses furry)

Purpose- Ranged, Carry, Melee backup, Tracker

---------------------

Passive1-It takes him 1/.9/.8/.6/.5 longer for him to attack with his basic attack ( which is his whip) but when he does he gains a 8/12/15 percent increase in attack speed after each attack. The attacks must occur within 1.5 seconds of each other or the attack speed bonus is removed until attacking again.

Passive 2- When using his ult you lose passive 1.

(passive two just means it doesn't take him 1/.9/.8/.6/.5 longer when his ult is active. This means he can easily get enemies who are running away with a normal attack rate of other champions)

-------------------------

Ability 1(No Escape)- You concentrate your whip on key weak spots in your target dealing your attack damage plus extra damage.

It does more damage if you have 60 furry.

(using this ability does activate or allow 1 boost from passive one if not using ult. )

Ability 2(Cyclone Whip)-

Passive of this ability- Being a master of the whip allows you to attack other targets near your target dealing a small percentage of splash damage.

You can increase the splash damage for a short duration if you have 30 furry.

-----------------------------

Ability 3(Expert tacker)- You know by looking at the ground where an enemy is going. Placing this ability on a target will allow you to see them for 5/5.5/6/6.5/7 seconds.

Using 15 furry will allow you to see anyone coming in contact with that hero for the same duration.

(this means if your target walks by another, you will see them too.)

Ult(Adapt)- You've sometimes had to actually face your opponent head on so you bring your bat that has razors embedded in it with you just in case. When using this ability you gain an extra weapon giving you both melee and ranged attacks. You attack with your mace when your enemy is close and attack with your whip when your enemy is away from you. It has a cool down of 25/20/15

This ability consumes 4 furry every second and lasts until you have no furry

Passive of this ability- Your armor is increase by 25/40/60

(Know that his abilities do not provide furry and that he gains 5 furry every attack. So this hero benefits greatly from attack speed.)

(also I'd like to say that you have to press the abilities again to have the bonus effect)

Crehbohrahku

04-20-2011

I quickly thought of another one. I haven't really finished it but I put down what I could come up with.

Bombi the menace- this champion is snake like and looks like a bunch of Packman balls put together. He moves like a snake too.

(This hero uses mana)

Passive- When ever you kill and enemy unit you consume them. After every 5/4/3 kill you leave a piece of yourself that eventually becomes a bomb.

Passive 2- Every time you kill someone you gain 1 ball added on to your body. Each ball added increases your health by 5 percent, whenever you lose a ball you lose the buff that comes with it.

Ability1(Burrow)- You tunnel underground and pop up with a surprise attack. Doing so will create a small circle of damage near the area you popped up. if you have not resurfaced within 3/2.7/2.3/1.9/1.3 seconds you begin to lose 50/75/100/125/150 health each second. However, the damage is increased for each second you are underground. This ability also consumes 15/25/50/75/100 mana per second and if no mana is available you lose double the health.

(Please know that the enemy champion can clearly see your tunnel and avoid it. This may or may not allow you to go through obstacles. None of your other abilities can be used while under ground other than conserve. It is easier to do at lower levels but gets harder to do later if you have low health. The damage added early on is not by much. Only AOE spells can harm you while underground. Yes you can die from your own ability if not done correctly)

Ability2(Conserve)- toggle on/off - Your health Regan every five seconds is increased by 10/22/35/43/55 percent by using 1/2/3/4/5 mana every second.

(not sure if it is even calculated well but you get the gist of it)

Ability3(bombardment)- You fling a piece of yourself at an area causing damage to anyone near that location. This ability consumes mana and damage is based on how much health you have.

Ult(Divide)- You roll three pieces of yourself at your enemy. Each piece is locked on to whoever you target making it a 100 percent accurate.

Crehbohrahku

04-20-2011

I'd like to get some opinions over here. If you review my champs, I will review yours. Let me know if my concepts are on the right track.

Russian Thunder

04-21-2011

Bisso: The idea of using stances like Udyr is interesting (I personally would like to see more heroes like him). He seems to be a bruiser to build high attack damage with, but his abilities seem underpowered in some cases. Perhaps you could add an effect that occurs upon activation as Udyr's abilities do. For example, activating Depressed could have Bisso let out a shriek that slows or fears, activating Overjoyed could boost his Health per 5 Seconds for a short time, and for Enraged you could have his attacks deal splash damage for a short time.

His passive doesn't seem like something that can be utilized effectively. I'd consider finding an alternative.

I think Bisso's ultimate is really interesting. I love the idea of the constantly changing debuff effects, but the secondary seems to be a little powerful when in conjunction with it's initial effect. I suggest turning it into a mark. Have the ultimate apply the effect which causes the changing debuff, and have the secondary effect mark the target, increasing the damage you do to it or possibly giving Bisso life or spell vamp.

Lambdacolyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

In regards to Bombi:

Quote:
and looks like a bunch of pack man balls put together
I had to read this twice.

Ability1:
  • Unique, like stealth. Can you be seen with an oracle?

Ability2:
  • Good concept, but should add flat health regeneration. It seems too mana costly if you don't build regen.

Ability3:
  • Good.
  • Considered making body parts a resource system? It would be very unique.

Ult(Divide):
  • Love this one.
  • Riot dosn't like pets. You'd have to change the way this works.
  • See comment above. It'd be cool if it extended on Ability 3.

------------------

Tar'Nash, the Voidborn Dromopoda
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=8091308

------------------

Russian Thunder

04-21-2011

Transula: Seems like a great assassin character and I really like the whole broodmother/spider concept. My favorite of the character concepts that you have here.

His passive is interesting and I really like it, although I might consider dropping the fear to .5 seconds. I would have to see it tested though to be sure.

Ability 1 is awesome, great for an assassin type character.

Ability 2 I would suggest instead having 1/1/2/2/3 eggs hatch, creating spiders that last for a certain duration like Malzahar's voidlings. The spider babies could also apply a poison.

Ability 3 seems unnecessary. I would recommend a 180 on it's purpose and have it stealth Transula.

The Ultimate is a phenomenal idea, though I'd suggest making it a little more powerful. Increase the maximum damage factor, maybe add a minimum damage factor. For example, the ultimate could deal 5% of their health up to a maximum of ___ damage. The effect can be negated if a healing effect is applied to the afflicted champion, removing the debuff after a minimum of ___ damage has been dealt.

Crehbohrahku

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzGhoul View Post
In regards to Bombi:

I had to read this twice.

Ability1:
  • Unique, like stealth. Can you be seen with an oracle?

Ability2:
  • Good concept, but should add flat health regeneration. It seems too mana costly if you don't build regen.

Ability3:
  • Good.
  • Considered making body parts a resource system? It would be very unique.

Ult(Divide):
  • Love this one.
  • Riot dosn't like pets. You'd have to change the way this works.
  • See comment above. It'd be cool if it extended on Ability 3.

------------------

Tar'Nash, the Voidborn Dromopoda
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=8091308

------------------
Okay i changed it. I'm going to be adding a story that involves Zilean lol. Zilean created this create by accident by time warping into the void or something like that.