What type of Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChinoFTW

04-19-2011

Hi guys, I am planning to buy teemo, along with runes to suit him. I'm having trouble on deciding which kind of teemo is better. I know there is AD, AP, and hybrid. Are there any others? Is Dps the same as AP? Can i have the Pros and Cons of them and any rune suggestions? Thanks a ton guys!

kennyzz

04-19-2011

dps is better than ap thats all i have to say

kwjnfkjsdg

04-19-2011

teemo can be built many different ways.

AD - worst way to build teemo. no steroid, low base attack. hes not cut out for it, there are better options for ranged AD. only pro is that his move quick makes him a decent kiter/chaser.

attack speed - probably the most popular build. it's very tanky and still dishes out incredible dps, and has a nice balance between physical and amgic damage, making you a bit harder to counter. solid at all stages of the game, i'd recommend this build. con is that your mushrooms do NO DAMAGE AT ALL, at are basically used as wards and nothing else.

AP - hardest to use/master, but very effective. all about mushroom placement, and has a very dynamic playstyle. shrooms do insane amounts of damage, and learning to use them offensively/on-demand is very important. in team fights, you're a nuke caster. map awareness is KEY. con is that your team fight presence is rather weak. most of your dmg output in fights are from shrooms, so AP is either a hit or miss.

hybrid - decent dps, decent shroom power. i don't really recommend this build as you need a lot of offensive items to be effective, which comes at the cost of your survivability.

i'd go with attack speed build or AP build. attack speed makes you a deadly dps; you're basically a kogmaw except you're much stronger early game but a bit weaker late game. AP teemo is also now much more viable with the ratio buff to shrooms.

ChinoFTW

04-21-2011

ok thanks so much! ^___^