New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 41)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eldaris Shadusk

04-19-2011

Rare HeroesI'd have to say it's really somewhat of a disappointing week in this regard. 0 heroes making their first 12 week appearance. Leblanc is close, sitting at 10 weeks.
Amumu was in 5 weeks ago, Caitlyn was 4 weeks ago, and Garen was 6 weeks ago. Overall, other than Leblanc, not much newness factor here, as 3 of these rares, probably won't be staying on the rare list.

Uncommon
Yi, Mordenkaiser, Morgana, and Rammus have all shown up fairly recently, with Morgana surprisingly having the biggest layoff at 6 weeks.

Common
Heimerdinger and Ashe were both in 3 weeks ago. Heimer is making his 4th appearance in the cycle, with Ashe in her 5th.

Oddities
1) I don't like that Amumu and Rammus are in the same week. There are 3 top tier tanks. Why double them up instead of spreading them out?
2) Ashe and Caitlyn in the same week. I feel Caitlyn will get rotated more, but I'd rather not see her double up with Ashe, Sivir, and Trist.

MIA List
Mundo, Eve, Karthus, Shaco, Twisted Fate, Vladimir = 6.
We didn't knowck off even a single one this week. Hope everyone got their Anivia fill over the shortened rotation.

Soon to be MIA List
Akali, Panthion: 12 weeks

GodEmperorLetoII

04-19-2011

inc "LeBlanc is OP" threads

Also, only 4 of those heroes I don't have :P hah

Ixion

04-19-2011

Wait....ASHE is free? WHAT?!?!? She's NEVER free! I'm so excited!!!
-.-

Hillsen

04-19-2011

porfavor sean mas variados en las rotaciones =(

Legendairy Cow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojib View Post
ew heimer again. maybe it's just me, but anytime i see someone pick heimer that person's team loses.
I have about a 65%-70% win rate with Heimer, normally carrying hard(though I will admit that I got carried hard last game)

Bloofyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

its a madreds week =)

Nezgog

04-19-2011

...Caitlyns free? CAITLYN MUST BE PUNISHED! Looks like I'm playing nocturne all week. Enjoy people who wanna try and play her.

Whichi

04-19-2011

Incoming horrible **** week full of tanky dps that need more nerfs...

Siing

04-19-2011

People complain about ashe being free so often, but does no one besides myself find it worrisome how bloody often Heimerdinger is free? I mean, he's starting to reach Zilean status.

Rrbhaunoch

Recruiter

04-19-2011

I wonder if there is any thought of increasing the number of free champions every week as the number of possible champions to play is steadily increasing?