Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The LoL Winter Games Celebration Ends March 2nd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenStorm

03-01-2010

Two questions:

Is this to say things end at midnight TONIGHT (tuesday at 12:01 am), or midnight AFTER TUESDAY (11:59pm tuesday)?

Also, can we haz sale on the skins that didn't go on sale? I wanna buy Anivia and Kass skins, but can't justify it since I hardly ever play them. A sale would definitely help motivate ^^

Galaxc

03-01-2010

If you could please wait until late tomorrow to end the sale.
= profit.

Rexplosive

03-02-2010

Quote:
Galaxc:
If you could please wait until late tomorrow to end the sale.
= profit.

A deadline's a deadline. Prolonging is cheating those who've already purchased the skins.

The Last Dzen

Recruiter

03-02-2010

Hm... I don't see any skins in "Bundles" section. Only "Winter Games Rune Bundle" with 6 runes. Where I can buy skin-pack?

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

03-02-2010

Quote:
The Last Dzen:
Hm... I don't see any skins in "Bundles" section. Only "Winter Games Rune Bundle" with 6 runes. Where I can buy skin-pack?

Since they check to make sure you own the champ first before buying skins, they do not currently offer a skin bundle, except occasionally with new champs.

You must purchase the Olympic skins individually.

quitetroublesome

Recruiter

03-02-2010

Muahaha, got Toboggan Corki. My life is complete. I'm kind of sad to see all these skins go though, as I was saving up to buy Jax next :<

Toboggan Corki is extremely satisfying. Now I get to pwn in a helicopter/ufo/sled, and its soooo fun.

The Last Dzen

Recruiter

03-02-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
Since they check to make sure you own the champ first before buying skins, they do not currently offer a skin bundle, except occasionally with new champs.

You must purchase the Olympic skins individually.
Hm... I can`t buy skin-pack first and then buy champions? Sad. =( Thanks.

Gromzor

03-07-2010

****! I saw the vieger skin and bought points. Now I can't get it for four year!?

Jetware

05-02-2010

Quote:
lupin3ro:
I know that some limited edition skins are no longer avaible... but plz consider puting a day or 2 in the future to get all the skins that people like me (that only begging playing it not long ago) can have them... because some are reeeallyyy cool...

Just think in that too

XD

yes please please please!!! i went to the vancouver olympics and i dearly want the amumu skin... i understand if it's not possible but plz consider a limited time deal so those of us who've only been recently playing are able to get in on the action!