Best Early, Mid & Late Game Champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Trolldyr NA

04-20-2011

id say ryze is best at early to mid game, he doesnt do that well in team fights other than for his stun. its easy to lane harass solo or duo in his early-mid stage, and all you have to do is stack mana which comes with mp5 so virtually you can be a powerhouse early on with frozen heart or something similar. most carries (AP and AD) are best at late game (Annie, Ashe, ect, ect). from what i noticed, the manaless champions or the ones who are only imited to cooldowns are really good early and mid game. this is because most champions at this stage of the game easily run out of mana so being limted to only cooldowns can make you deadly early on (especially with cd% runes/glyphs)

Kreshel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

dont wanna sound impartial but... eh... i would say early game jax, mid game jax, and late game jax. The only thing i can do against him is go with a partner to kill him, sometimes with two. And pray.

Jazman84

06-18-2011

Level 3 Renekton is a machine.

Kablammy

07-04-2011

You're right. Anivia is definitely an early game star. Close to unkillable in mid lane unless pushing too far/too hard and get ganked. I know what you are saying by her not having a fantastic end game. After the early dominance she is focussed hard, but her power is definitely huge late game.

m0gX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

xin. xin. xin.

iP1ayJarvan

07-04-2011

ur definitely missing leblanc in the early game. i generally look at the team comp and play for a bit, if all is good we rush for the win, if its bad but we have a late game carry, we focus on getting him fed, if we dont have much of a late game n early game was bad, generally i just surrender

Jazman84

07-04-2011

AP Alistar is insane mid-late game. Lich Bane, Deathcap etc. Pretty nuts tbh.