Best Early, Mid & Late Game Champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GivemeaHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

zilean is good early game,most of the time your enemy barely gets away and then boom. your bomb explodes and you get a early kill

Umbrii

04-19-2011

Late game is easy Nasus he is built for a heavy farm early game and wrecking **** late game

malphismia

04-19-2011

Soraka useless late-game, she gets killed easily to real carries. Probably best mid-game when pushing happens. Early-game she's easily killed too.

Appoggiatura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

Caitlyn is amazing in mid

Her 650 range allows her to harass quite well with her passive, Headshot.
Her traps can block off their mid's escape paths or their gankers' entry points.
You can get a decent damage burst with her Q+E+R combo.
Her Q ability does a lot of damage and though their champion can dodge it if they're mindful, It can still be used to get last hits/push the lane to go back and shop.

TL Frolo

04-19-2011

anivia is straight up late game
her early and mid game are rather weak compared to other mages like leblanc or annie

Qwerty9898

04-19-2011

Fiddlessticks is amazing mid game. Once he ults (if well placed) is always a kill. Late game he gets focused as soon as he ults and is not nearly as good

Appoggiatura

04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty9898 View Post
Fiddlessticks is amazing mid game. Once he ults (if well placed) is always a kill. Late game he gets focused as soon as he ults and is not nearly as good
Get Zhonya's Hourglass

TurtleWorld

04-19-2011

Your list is kind of wrong.

YourRoleModel

04-20-2011

I'd agree about Fiddlesticks mid-game being very strong. His early game lifesteal can make him really tough to kill too.

This isn't a "guide" or an "I'm right." Thing... this is more, "Here's what I think and I wonder what other's would list." I still think there's a gut feel towards how the other team is going to play out.

An early lane with Panth and Xin or Blitz and Ryze is looking for tons of early ganks. A lane with a support and carry is looking for playing even early and last hitting. This stuff is obvious but, people still seem to give up if an early-game focused team starts slightly winning.

Before scaling buffs I'd have listed Caitlynn as an early game champ.

Of course builds and being fed changes things... but, in general... you know that champs like Maoki have good early game harass and less damage into late game.

My point about Anivia being "early game" is this. When I mid against anivia, obviously her early game combos can burst down a champ at range better than most other pre-6 heros...

Anivia CAN be completely badass mid and late game... but, usually that's a result of her getting a lot of kills in the first part of the game.

When I mid against anivia, I play defensively, call her mias and keep her from stacking... around level 13+, she becomes much more possible to easily focus down, even though she's still a great champ. It's pretty much impossible to kill her 1-1 if the anivia you're going against is any good in the early levels. The player has to turn into an egg in plain sight and range and you have to be able to kill it fast enough. Lot of if's there coupled with Anivia's high damage combo.

So yeah, if she starts getting ahead by a lot in the early game, she'll wreck faces all game... but if she doesn't... she's just a normal, killable champ later on.

If you survive well against some of the "early game" champs... and I'm just talking about playing even, they end up at a disadvantage.

A lot of early-mid game champs are recognized IMO by them commonly building snowball items.

Modevasion

04-20-2011

Anivia is strongest early and mid game imo (casters in general are)... her late game is better than most mages because of great ap ratios, etc... but if she's dominating late game, it's because she had such a good early and mid game.
i.e. there's no way an even matched tryn isn't scarier than an anivia in a team fight. or MF, ashe, etc.