Any tips on winning more games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FootPatrol

01-21-2013

Just the other day i hit lvl 30, first think i do is play a ranked game, inknow quite abit about the game so i figure ill do pretty good.
So i am playing top lane and im not doing bad, I have wards in the river. But my team, dear god my team. They have fed ez and mid. Mid is not roaming at all and jungler wont gank top( even though the other top has no wards). During team fights people are going in 1v3 and when 3 people go in to an easy win the other two doesnt follow up causing us to lose. Out of three or four games I have lost all of them. Is there anything I can do?

Mxie

01-21-2013

Pretty much anyone will tell you to not play ranked until you have a few hundred normal wins at level 30. And while people can give you hints and tricks at winning games, ultimately it comes down to this: play better. If you are better, your rating will go up.

Such League Wow

01-21-2013

farm more, die less.

FootPatrol

01-21-2013

I play fine, itsmoreof the team than me( i almost always go positive, few excepts ofc)

AlmightyAtheismo

01-21-2013

Farm -> Buy Warmogs -> Win game

pramit the great

01-21-2013

try to ask yourself the question "Was i successful this game?" "What could i have done to carry my bot lane?", instead of worrying about win or loss. If you have this attitude, and you fix all your mistakes, eventually you will go up in elo. Rest is all about your mechanics or micromanagement

Servare Vitas

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPatrol View Post
I play fine, itsmoreof the team than me( i almost always go positive, few excepts ofc)
no it isnt

TempName4848796

01-21-2013

You're dying alot not csing well, not getting kills. You arent getting dragged down by your team. you are dragging them down. This is probabvly the reson your 0-4 and im 4-0 in placements

Kiun

01-21-2013

Realize you can't win 'em all, chill, stay positive, be a positive influence to the team.

It seemed like the more I said 'GJ!' after my team got a kill, even across the map from me, the better my experience was...

Snakeblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

I find if i play better i tend to win more. Its a wierd correlation but the facts speak for themselves