@Riot Shaco Nerfs.. Why nerf and not balance...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beckonfour

01-20-2013

I have played alot of shaco games well over 500 and know alot about the champion as he is may main on EUW and love running around in my Nutcracko Skin. (Lucky I havn't brought the new one yet)

The nerf to Q range will make no difference what so ever as long as you can be invis for 3,5 sec and have M5 boots which are always rushed (when you plan to gank not counter jungle) you can gank through the lane in any lane. If you lane has cc then its even easier. The only difference Q nerf will make is on doing huge jumps but even then ATM you can double your flash range with the right placement and I am very sure Shaco Q works the same as Flash.... Sooo.. yeah you will still be able to do the jumps just there will be more "fail flashs" than before.

The E nerf is a problem tho as you needed the first slow from Q to get your box to proc without the enemy walking away laughing and you should have t2 boots so soon that you can auto and move. Now getting the box proc means you now have to do aload of front burst with E to get the slow for your box. Which might mean more E's but will really hurt the strength of the gank.

Once the enemy has T2 boots as well then the lack of slow will hurt shaco and in turn decrease his early game. Falls off faster. Tho this will not stop early game Shaco this will mainly hit around the 10-14min mark.

I would like to say that there should of been a buff. When riot nerf Garen early game cause that all he had they buffed his late... So why are you only nerfing and not adding to the champion If you really think that Shaco will be perfect with these nerfs your wrong and not doing your job. Balance the champion. Give the box a only 1 second trigger and make the range of the trigger alot smaller but keep the firing range. This way players can counter play the box. It is more reliable for shaco to use in team fights and you wont just get really unlucky and the player is feared away from the box without taking any damage.

Also change the HP of the box to 3 hits like a ward / or Zyra Plant.

The slow on E can be removed but add a bleed effect based on missing HP. It is meant to be a finishing move, The way your Changing it will make it be used as burst damage. This way you can still finish enemy but it has ok scaling into late game. (works with passive)

The Q is going to be something that will have to be tested and tested to find the sweet stop.

AND PLEASE Fix all the bugs he has... Specially with clone there so many..

TL;DR Riot Balance don't nerf..

I Like Tanks

01-20-2013

I just read the TL;DR, and I agree that Riot should balance their game.
You have my support.

Dark Thane

01-20-2013

lee sin banned in 13 Katowice tourney games, better nerf 14th least played champion in league.

Jello Puddingx

Recruiter

01-20-2013

there's way more high priority champions to nerf then Shaco, i think we're all confused about these harsh nerf's.

Beckonfour

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello Puddingx View Post
there's way more high priority champions to nerf then Shaco, i think we're all confused about these harsh nerf's.
Idd

Vanadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Because Shaco is absolutely stupid and annoying to deal with.

For the downvoters: I don't agree with gutting a champion because they are annoying without reworking them properly. I'd rate Darius on the same stupid and annoying scale as shaco and I don't think either are OP. They are just incredibly frustrating to play against and offer very little counterplay. Shaco is fun to have on your team early game and a useless clown endgame that can only splitpush properly by that point (Translation: You start losing all teamfights because you have a Shaco).

BFG 9000

01-21-2013

Riot is infuriated that there is a jungler that doesn't have to build 3 warmogs to be decent

Voidgolem

01-21-2013

because in order to balance shaco, they'd have to remove his ability to pubstomp.

So they're doing so.

I would anticipate buffs of some kind later. Maybe.

Sargento Siro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2013

I was reading the pbe patches and when i saw it.. a big WHY came out from the deeps of my heart

Teemo Support GG

01-21-2013

Riot respecting low(all) elo wishes