6300 Champ Again Blitz, Heimer or ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naggin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

Heimer is 1350 IP...Ezreal is bad unless you know exactly how to build him. I vote Ezreal.

DrMajorSergeant

04-19-2011

Ezreal, definitely Ezreal. His skill shots keep you active, its never boring. Plus sniping People B'ing behind towers from across the map is ALWAYS PLEASING.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

thnx guys ill go with ezreal ...........hmmm maybe ill get frosted ezreal when its on sale with my free rp xD

Cockatiel

04-20-2011

Between blitz and Ez, its hard. What would you rather do nuke peoples faces off with Ez's skill shots or have a game changing skill shot every 10 seconds that makes people cry.
Ez is my main character played followed by Anivia but when i dont mid im all over Blitz.
Blitz = game changer.
Ez = just never gets old. (He is as good as you make him)

XTreeX

04-21-2011

hmmm can a heimer still match up to those two champs?

DesPenguin

04-21-2011

ez can solo pretty well and can escape ganks if his e is used right making him hard to kill trust me and he can become fast jungler as well but i ll leave that for you to figure out

Goth Skunk

04-21-2011

Blitzcrank is gradually making his way towards replacing Karthus as my main.

I keep hearing rumblings about using Overdrive and Power Fist to harass. Will need to give this some thought.