6300 Champ Again Blitz, Heimer or ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

So as the title says................
just your opinion....im just leaning more towards blitzcrank and ezreal than heimer.
thnx

fizzNchipz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2011

Heimer is great if your a laid back style player. Your going to set up turrets and throw bombs from the back of your minions and champions. Blitzcrank is more of a support than anything so im gonna have to say no unless thats your style. Now Ezreal. Great choice. I have him and personally love him but he does have a few perks which people dont like. Ezreal has nothing but skillshots which is a downer for some people. Also, people say that he is underpowered. This is completely untrue and they just have no idea how to play him. Go with what your playing style is like.

I say Ezreal.

NŠitiBR

04-19-2011

Hm... Heimer is a 3150 Champ D:

"Go with what your playing style is like." Agreed.

Rylar D

04-19-2011

Blitz and Ezreal are more flexible with how they can be effectively built than Heimerdinger is, meaning there's a number of ways to really play them. You would get more fun out of one of them than you would Heimer, I think.

However, Heimer costs half as much IP, so you could just get him and another 3150 champion.

I'd say you pretty much can't go wrong with any of them.

Sandrock7383

04-19-2011

You havent even listed what kind of chars you like using. lol.

if you are just looking for who is the best out of that group, it's Ez, but he also plays drastically different from the other two.

AreYouReady2Die

04-19-2011

I mainly play beefy blitz ad myself, I have every champion except galieo.

Blitz is my ot option champ and can be a blast to play, most build triforce, I perfer manamune for shields, warmog, atma's, banshee.
Winds up around 325 AD, he's weak until manamune is built, but once you have it... It gets fun as hell. Doesn't work every game, but he is one of the few champs I play with the right lanemate, will easily roflstomp(mainly malz/karth/renek otherwise).

If you lane once with a good ryze or renek/xin you'll be hooked. Have had many many 17+/3 games as him, and he can take a beating, ez/heimer if they get ahold of you gg.

Pyroxite

04-19-2011

I play Heimer a ton these days, and Ezreal fairly often too. They're both very fun champs. Blitz is a cool champ with an interesting playstyle, so I'd say any of the three would be a fine choice.

The Govenor

04-19-2011

Ez is one of my mains, he is a blast to play though blitz is good too. If you prefer to be in the action go blitz if you cant hit skill shots dont bother with ez. All depends on your skill and playstyle as stated before. Just my 2 cents.

XTreeX

04-19-2011

o lol he is? sorry about that xD
i dont really like support champs so.....
hmmmmmm can ezreal solo killl people? like 1 man gank?
im thinkning ezreal thnx guys keep replies coming

GivemeaHell

04-19-2011

Heimer is FTP this week so you might wanna try him first. and i can't tell how long it must've took you to gain 6300ip