Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Poppy's Heroic Charge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordCaspian

04-18-2011

Um...I just want someone to clarify for me something, it's happened several times in games i've played.

I'm being chased by Poppy, and i'm moving around so i won't be heroically charged into any sort of terrain, then she charges me, pushes me into at a bush (Not even into it and to the wall, just to the edge of the bushes) and i get stunned....is that normal?

Then there's me being chased by poppy and her team, poppy gets in front of me, charges me into the opposing team and i get stunned...is THAT normal?

I'm not sure if this is a glitch that can be exploited or just a random fluke with the game. If anyone can give some insight into this, that'd be great =)

Private Riem

04-18-2011

No its not (normal) and its been happening for quite some time now.

Vuul

04-18-2011

I play poppy alot and i see this happening in about 4 out of 10 charges. i'm not sure if its a bug but i'd think so.

AIUnit92

04-18-2011

its also possible to get a stun off by charging the enemy into creeps

LordCaspian

04-18-2011

Yeah, it was kinda bugging me when i played the last few games, just kinda put me off