Slight Improvement for Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuruslayer

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvakshadower View Post
Get exhaust period doneso. If your chasing and they pass a turret pop your ultimate and make a dash for them 90% of the time you will kill them. If your VERSING a ranged just get like a black cleaver or anything with a good amount of damage pop your w and that's like half there health. Give our take depending on build. But remember that your playing a champion that is a fricken crocodile so play quick and aggressive there's no need for a speed boost if you have a moldy good dash and an extremely powerful w
True, I do that now, I just hate the fact that I can't jungle him anymore I always take ghost+exhaust and can't grab smite anymore since I need to rely on those two summoners for chase downs.

silvakshadower

04-18-2011

Heh I never really jungles as ren just found his veggining damage too slow to farm. Besides after like level 6 he bassiclly can clear a whole minion wave just by using q the e+e and getting as much gold as you could of by jungling this also gives space to a far more reliant summoner spell for renekton after the jungleing phase

Naramiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-18-2011

320 MS is on the high side already. Yes, his waddle looks a little slow because his avatar is so huge, but if they made him able to run down everyone on straight MS they'd have to nerf him somewhere else.