Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Slight Improvement for Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuruslayer

04-18-2011

Quote:
silvakshadower:
Get exhaust period doneso. If your chasing and they pass a turret pop your ultimate and make a dash for them 90% of the time you will kill them. If your VERSING a ranged just get like a black cleaver or anything with a good amount of damage pop your w and that's like half there health. Give our take depending on build. But remember that your playing a champion that is a fricken crocodile so play quick and aggressive there's no need for a speed boost if you have a moldy good dash and an extremely powerful w

True, I do that now, I just hate the fact that I can't jungle him anymore I always take ghost+exhaust and can't grab smite anymore since I need to rely on those two summoners for chase downs.

silvakshadower

04-18-2011

Heh I never really jungles as ren just found his veggining damage too slow to farm. Besides after like level 6 he bassiclly can clear a whole minion wave just by using q the e+e and getting as much gold as you could of by jungling this also gives space to a far more reliant summoner spell for renekton after the jungleing phase

Naramiel

Senior Recruiter

04-18-2011

320 MS is on the high side already. Yes, his waddle looks a little slow because his avatar is so huge, but if they made him able to run down everyone on straight MS they'd have to nerf him somewhere else.