Why is kayle not played?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldenPlana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

She does alot of damage, she has a heal which gives movement speed ranged attacks that splash, and with enough cd reduction a 30sec cd ultimate that gives invulnerability for 3 seconds to anyone.

I mean, if i say this it makes her seem very op. ;/

why isnt she played?

Shnowmon

04-18-2011

Because compared to other choices, she has been nerfed into the ground. She is beastly late game, but by then its usually too late to make a real difference, plus Riot is trying to make games shorter. They are looking at a rework of her, but no news as to when we are going to see it. My guess is soon, considering her new skin, that I might add, rocks face.

Ragebeard Manric

04-18-2011

She takes a considerable amount of farm to get going and by then its usually too late.

As the above poster said, she's a late game champion in a time where games are being pressed shorter and shorter.

GoldenPlana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

ah.

Onimusha542

04-18-2011

Not to mention barely anyone focuses on building a good team. Kayle usually never fits into a lot of teams.

PresidentCthulu

04-18-2011

Meh I think she is viable just need to build her hybrid. Early game she is a beastly harass with snare and speedup (provided she has a good mana regen), can farm easier than most melee champion. When teamfight starts and you already have your staple rageblade you can melt some serious faces and even get out alive with your ultimate. I usually go manamune/rageblade/trinity/acrhangel/gunblade and optional for her and it works like a charm I seriously dont's see any issue with her. She is a hybrid dps thats all. Do not play her support or tank.

Claussen

04-18-2011

She's a bit underpowered when it comes to fights, primarily because of items. She does damage in the really early game, but that soon drops off and, for the Kayle build I use, doesn't come back until I get my guinsoo's rageblade.