Blitz is ****ed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bamberger

04-18-2011

his arm can go through walls his ult hits a random target for 300 dmg every 2.5 seconds he gets a shield that can get larger than his hp every minute his dmg can get just absurd and he also gets speed! hes the ultimate champion!! hes WAY to powerful and MUST be nerfed HARD his arm should not be able to go through walls because too many times they will pull you from turret and gank you or pull you into turret and just ult + knock up and ur dead not even a chance to live. his ult does WAY to much in its passive and the range is insane! his dmg shouldnt be doubled by a skill thats like yis passive bassically and his passive should be half his mana thats just way to ****ing much! ive had a problem with this character ever since i first saw him ive never thought of him as "fair" but just an annoyance that is just making me have high blood pressure. he pisses me off so much. im fed up of this BS how is it fair to do all this dmg? this ****er needs to be nerfed right now!

NobleAmberDragon

04-18-2011

"I just got dominated by a good player. Please nerf his champion!!"

Bamberger

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleAmberDragon View Post
"I just got dominated by a good player. Please nerf his champion!!"
its not that he was good its that he was playign a broken champ

Lone Blade

04-18-2011

is blitz a good champ? yes. is he broken, not really... if he's built damage heavy then he dies pretty quick since he has pretty low hp and his shield is reliant on how much mp he has at the time, it's also limited in how long he can have it... his arm is limited in range, and can be dodged, learn where he can reach you, and where he can't. His ult is random when involved in passive, and doesn't do much damage unless built ap... then he only hits hard w/ two of his skills... if he build initiator... why are you trying to kill him before anyone else on his team??

Daikaze

04-18-2011

Blitz is quite balanced. Banshee's Veil and he isn't pulling anyone through walls.The MR will mitigate most of his damage.

Basically, it sounds like you're raging after a bad game.

KingofJapan

04-18-2011

I too have ocasionally raged about blitz's rocket hand. That being said, he is not OP you just have to play smart and stay out of range so he doesn't pull you in to his turret/ whole team.

NobleAmberDragon

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamberger View Post
its not that he was good its that he was playign a broken champ
Go play his champion. If he really is broken, then you should have no problem carrying your team with him.

You'll realize a lot of his weaknesses that a good player conceals.

OE KingOfWolves

04-18-2011

He is strong, but his flaw is not with his design but rather his class. ATM bruisers reign supreme among all others, taking the damage and dealing it out while only being itemised to do one. I have infinite issues with the steam golem but they are manageable, the only real OP thing about him would be his shield and even that is only slightly. (Survivng 5man ganks with it, RAWR!)

Regardless he is RELATIVELY simple to counter, take that statement with a grain of salt as his lane dominance is close to morde in sheer *** for tat. Play defensively around him, call for ganks to shut him down ASAP and most of all like with most skill-shot champs DONT STAND STILL. The name of the game is dodge and weave, failing that its CC to death.

Vernaferous

04-18-2011

If you dont like blitz...dont dare go to DotA 2. Pudge is like blitz except better in every conceivable way. If you have trouble with blitz you have never played DotA and dont understand how gimped he is anyway. get some mr he becomes useless.. get some wards and dont stand still removes his use of pull.

If you dont want to get wards then you have no right to complain about any form of ganking.

Vectoradron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

lets put it this way:he tries to grab....side step, move along.

Or if you can't dodge it get BV and let him waste his grab on that.