Kassadin vs Nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nercrus

04-18-2011

Title says it all.
Im currently at 3.3k and originally wanted Nocturne, but after seeing Kassadin in action my thoughts came to doubt

Hal Jordan

04-18-2011

well that is a tough choice you have there. if you go for kassadin, you have to be tacticalor youll have the living **** ganked out of you. however, you can atke down almost any champion in the game in a matter of seconds. if you pick nocutrne you will go balls to the wall more hectic fighting, byt less of the rape anyone-but-mundo-with-sadism-on type of play. also kassadin leaves pretty things on the ground behind him.
(kass is better IMHO)

SpiderNoiR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

both 2 very different champs. depends if you like Ap or Ad

2kJin

04-18-2011

I have both and I have to say Kass, I play Kass more since he can go in and out of battle and can nuke from a distance with only two abilities. but as SpiderNoiR said it depends if you like AD or AP.

Nercrus

04-18-2011

I started playing this staurday, not sure what Ap or Ad is. (Armor pen/Ability power?)
Theyre both assasins and thats the role i wanted to outfit. My mate laughed he's *** off when i said i would play Nocturne hehe

Vernaferous

04-18-2011

Nocturne if you want to jungle and help the team. Kass if you dont want to be helpful for the team. Thats my advice.

Axis the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Nocturne for AD, Kassadin for AP.

Tbh I find Kassadin more viable as a counterpick against other AP Carries, but you won't have to worry about that until you start playing Ranked.

Semper Damnatus

04-18-2011

the truth is you can easly play kass attack damage, it works ive seen it and done it, but you kill people crazy fast when your ap, and adding a lich bane with it is pure devistation, but your squishy as f***