Ryze Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCheaterPants

04-18-2011

Ezreal needs to be ryzed. He has no survivability and does nothing but kill steal. The amount of ArP he needs really cuts down on his damage. Please do some things to help him. Its not fun having to spend 18000 just to do the damage that most do.

One of my ideas is to build ArP into his passive instead of 5 stacks of AS increase give him 5 stacks of 5 flat ArP or Spell pen. I'm not sure how that would pan out though.

Eugenides

04-18-2011

One of the things that makes AD Ezreal viable is the fact that he can build damage, and just by spamming an ability that does damage scaled off of his base damage he can increase his attack speed. Removing that speed buff is asking for trouble.

Ensign Drej

04-18-2011

Ezreal has scary early game damage if you have the correct runes. Ideally, you should be aggressive with that and farm/kill to have a minor to major snowball effect to mid-game where he truly shines and can then slightly or heavily carry late-game, if it goes that far.

He doesn't need a Ryze-scale rework, but AP Ez needs something to give it more incentive to be played.

tmacandcheese

04-18-2011

Exactly what McSuk said. I've been rantin about Ezreal on the forums forever now xD Ezreal lacks one main thing... SYNERGY!!! I HATE seeing when a move is completely useless... Ezreal makes this unavoidable. Build him AD, your W is useless, and your E can't do damage. Build him AP and your passive is useless, and your Q is useless until you get a Lich Bane.

All Ezreal needs is more synergy, take out the useless moves by leaning them all one direction. I chose AP because the emphasis on AoE burst the way Ezreal has it is unlike any other hero in the game. I'd be okay with him being either all AP or AD though, just make his spells work together more =P Here's what I wanted to see instead of the change to his ult (adding an AD ratio)

Passive: Reworked completely. Similar to tristana's passive, but it effects spells. His Q and W both start about 66%-75%of the range they have now, and at level 18 get up to about 125%-133% of what it is now. His W and R would also scale in width, making the AoE's wider in about the same manner as described with the other two.

Q: Same, but also with an AP modifier.
W: Same, but rework the buff. Attack speed would be useless.
E: Same, but maybe work on the way the blink works a bit. I would love to see it focus heroes over creeps.
R: Same.

I chose this to give more incentive to playing Ezreal one way, and not making him have a useless spell slot.

GoldenPlana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

how is ezreal bad? he doesnt need tweaks or anything.

a super ranged champ with a huge escape(arcane shift), a global ult, q procs with sheen, slow,

he has everything. With tforce he has no movement speed problems, oh dont tell me his weakness is being squishy cuz guess what, theres alot of squishies and my average kdr
is about 9-3 with ez.

tmacandcheese

04-18-2011

He's not bad, he's just not complete. And he doesn't have a slow... His W does attack speed, but not a legitimate slow. Seeing as you build Tforce I assume you're AD. Doesn't his W just suck so much? It's cause it doesn't work with an AD build, and after early game, it's 100% useless. Even early game, it's just a waste of a skill slot that could've easily been put into something more useful right?

It's having moves that just look cool and waste mana like this that annoy me. Why should he be forced to have a ****ty move no matter how he's built? Making either his W and E go off AD or his passive/Q to work with AP would not just help Ezreal, but it would make him an much more solid champion than he is now.

Ding an Sich

04-18-2011

Ezreal is fine. It's your fault for probably using his flash as an offensive move.

Red arp, blue magic resist, and yellow armor. Followed by three AD quints will give you not only higher than average defense early game, but will also allow your mystic shot to do between 70-75 damage depending on starter items. You can always get first blood. Then make sure to get 25% increase attack speed boots to further augment your ability to dish out damage, get sheen, then occulet (or if you suck rush a BT, or infinity edge with recent changes), followed by whatever defensive item you need(or both dependingly), then get infinity edge/bt and finish off with either black cleaver or another BT sword, or before the last item make your sheen into a trinity force.

Now things vary of course versus who you are leveling, but the biggest thing is that this build gets you around 300 ad, and with talents you have some natural ArP, your high AS will allow your crits (which will now be around 800-1k) to stream freely, and your ult will have a hefty amount of damage as well.

There's a excellent guide for this build but TL;DR: Change your strategy, or learn to be cautious.