Trist jump? Wtf!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5qu1nty3y3M4st3r

04-18-2011

Is her jump ******ed now? the best escape for trist and only survival use is broken. i tried to jump over a wall and i dont. I tried jumping away from tryd, he for some reason, prevents my jump and i die. I Jumped in mid air, but rammus for some reason, stopped my jump in MID AIR? WTF? trist is broken now. Is this a bug or something?

Araksus

04-18-2011

The game got confused with all the numbers in your name.

Rindon Calsar

04-18-2011

You missed calculated the jump through the wall, happens a lot. Not sure what tryn did to you but ram either hit you in roller mode or taunted you as soon as you tried to jump.

Clockmaker

04-18-2011

trist doesn't actually jumps until you see her land, in the code she's still standing exactly where you started the jump, basically it's like a channeled flash. rammus probably hit your spot that you thought you left when you were in mid-air, and actually being stationary in the code it said rammus hit you.

I forget who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Actually Trist can get hit while in mid-air by almost anyone. The funniest thing I've seen was when Malphite ulted while she jumped, causing her to stop her trajectory, fly even higher, and get stunned when landing.

Liquid Difiance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

the funniest trist jump fail i have seen so far is when i was using singed, i tried to fling tristana back exactly when she jumped forward. She died soon afterwards but even she laughed.

Picture her at her highest point in the jump going forward and then all of a sudden thrown back at that high point.

Samuraiofchaos

04-18-2011

The being moved while in the air i dont think is a bug(although very annoying)...

Sometimes one can try to jump accross the terrain(near a cliff) and the jump completely fails effectivly stunning yourself for a second and eliminating your only escape to become food for the other team. That is a bug imo.

Axis the Dragon

04-18-2011

-EDIT-

Double post, sorry.

Axis the Dragon

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Difiance View Post
the funniest trist jump fail i have seen so far is when i was using singed, i tried to fling tristana back exactly when she jumped forward. She died soon afterwards but even she laughed.

Picture her at her highest point in the jump going forward and then all of a sudden thrown back at that high point.
Dude... I think that was me. LOL

ptolimios

04-18-2011

has anyone had the time when they jump then they get hit out of site, then you are sitting there for a few seconds going wtf before your character comes back down?