Lee Sin's ult: an impractical but awesome slight rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobleAmberDragon

04-18-2011

Instead of bumping your own thread over and over, you might consider posting this in "Lee Sin: A length criticism". I've seen that thread here and there for at least a day or two, and it seems more dedicated at Lee Sin as a whole.

LordRandomness

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleAmberDragon View Post
Instead of bumping your own thread over and over, you might consider posting this in "Lee Sin: A length criticism". I've seen that thread here and there for at least a day or two, and it seems more dedicated at Lee Sin as a whole.
One thing I've learned about posting ideas in other people's threads is that no-one sees them once they're not on the latest page, and re-posting the same thing in a thread is much more annoying than bumping stuff. Not to mention that this doesn't quite mesh with the sorts of ideas I've seen over there.

Eugenides

04-18-2011

This is way too much CC, simply put. A knockup, a stun, and a knockback. All on one target. A bit too much.

LordRandomness

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenides View Post
This is way too much CC, simply put. A knockup, a stun, and a knockback. All on one target. A bit too much.
The stun is negligible and could theoretically be removed, it's only to make sure the follow-up kick can actually be used.

Also, this is kind of an ult we're talking about. The total duration that the target is disabled should be less than Infinite Duress no matter what you do (and comparable since you have to stay near them to get max duration), and while annoying, that's hardly OP.