Alright finnaly 6.3k IP final question before buying Necturne.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LyonZ

04-18-2011

So yeah I finally got 6.3k and about to buy Nocturne, before I buy him, I just want to know Is he really worth the 6.3k? And I really like the DPS and critical hits in mid-late games. How is he? Thanks.

LyonZ

04-18-2011

Theres also this Brand, the new champion, how is he compared to NOC?

jordanzz

04-18-2011

nocturne is in my opinion incredibly easy to use. the 6300 release of master yi.

it takes a minute to learn how to use him, but he's super OP if you're good with him (as yi has no CC so he can be shut down).

brand is again, 6300 release of thechampion annie, he has a more reliable stun and from what i can tell good early game harass.

lazeh

04-18-2011

Noc is extremely fun to play. He punish people for overextending, harshly. You often ends up with a lot of kills, and with his Q + passive proc he farms like a god. While his scaling into late game isn't the best, his ability to get lots of kills early on and his extremely good farming sort of makes up for it.
Can't comment on brand though.

NobleAmberDragon

04-18-2011

IMO Nocturne is still one of the most powerful champions in LoL.

Just make sure to understand that you are squishy, will be focused, and will have difficulty against multiple champions (even if your allies are around) since your CC only shuts one person down. Once you hit late-game, however, your damage+lifesteal will give you a much better chance against those champions.

LyonZ

04-18-2011

Alright Thanks alot guys, I bought him and played a Coop vs AI and WOW I love how you can chase your opponents!

chuckthebear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanzz View Post
nocturne is in my opinion incredibly easy to use. the 6300 release of master yi.

it takes a minute to learn how to use him, but he's super OP if you're good with him (as yi has no CC so he can be shut down).

brand is again, 6300 release of thechampion annie, he has a more reliable stun and from what i can tell good early game harass.
In what way is his stun more reliable?
It's a skillshot that requires brands passive to be on the target. So you must land a skillshot within 4 seconds of your previous spell in order to stun.

So what makes it more reliable than annies click to stun moves?