How to make morde viable(Riot games,please read this!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IDarkWarriorI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-18-2011

How about give prisoner back on-hit effects from morde's items?
He still have on-hit effects from victim's items,so this won't be much OP,but this will help morde much,especially if he gets frozen mallet.

Sp1ker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

morde now good
if u cant play it's only ur problem

NobleAmberDragon

04-18-2011

I find that when I play Mordekaiser, he is very viable as-is. His laning is perhaps the strongest of any champion, simply because he shrugs off any harass and harasses quite constantly. He handles best in a solo-lane, where he can out-level enemy champions.

His ghost-err-prisoner, I find, is overpowered (even playing against him I don't find this to be a problem). If he can kill someone with it, the teamfight almost always turns in his favor. Even if this doesn't net him any kills if the enemy disengages, since often you'll have someone on your team to chase.

I disagree with you that he rarely gets a ghost; in a teamfight, at least one person dies on each side. It is all about readying your ult to get the person who is being focused by your own team. Pairing it with ignite ensures no health potion can save them from it. (Also, keep in mind that Mordekaiser's ult deals half of its damage instantly; the DoT is half the damage).

To be honest, what prevents Mordekaiser from being viable is his lack of CC; he needs his team to have enough CC to reduce the impact. The lack of on-hit effects on his ghost is not what's keeping him back.

8Bit Poro

04-18-2011

I agree, mord is a solid champ. By no means do i see that he needs a buff, maybe a alter every now and then, but all champs need that. Quite frankly, if you do badly with mord, either he is just a bad fit for you, or you just dont understand how to play him. Not everyone can play every champion amazing. Look at Janna for instance, she is not necessarily that hard to play, but different, and only certain people are really good with her, the rest of them tend to just suck. Mord can tend to be the right way. As for the CC problem stated above, CC rocks mord hard core, he like all champions is situational to the enemy team. You dont want mord in a game where the other team has a lot of CC. As for his lack of CC, this can simply be solved by getting a Rylai's Crystal Scepter, which does work for mords skills. IMO mord is a very viable champ in right situations just like all champs are, Mord is a great counter for teemo, swain is fantastic vs mord. Learn what counters what champions, and then you will start to understand how to play all champions very well. I see no reason for them to buff mord.

Eugenides

04-18-2011

WALL OF TEXT. Ok, here's a suggestion: break this up into smaller chunks. Visually, i just get fatigue looking at this

NobleAmberDragon

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenides View Post
WALL OF TEXT. Ok, here's a suggestion: break this up into smaller chunks. Visually, i just get fatigue looking at this
Agreed. Add another line inbetween your paragraphs.

For all those reading, highlighting helps!!

Yaruu

04-18-2011

For the love of all that are sane, format that ****.

IDarkWarriorI

Recruiter

04-18-2011

Im not saying i suck as mord or anything,actually he is my main right now,and in fact i got like 70% win rate in normal games
I just wanted to say that with that patch he lost more than stats of prisoner. Ghost can kill anyone only if that man is slowed by someone,or is trying to kill ghost. But if they aren't trying to kill it and are away from morde and others enemy champions,they will mostly go away. I agree that this is useful too,but not that much,how it could be with slow.

to NobleAmberDragon:I didn't say that he rarely gets prisoner at all,I said that he rarely gets the best for him prisoner of carry.

To all who think that he is very viable:if you think that he is good,then show me at least one high elo morde.There isnt one? Then he is more for fun,than for serious play,isnt it?

UPD:deleted that wall of text,sorry for that >_< There is only main point of topic there

BZ1yzzj6brSmbmRT

04-18-2011

They did try to rework Mordekaiser few patches back,by a guy who didn't fully understand how does he work just like people when he was first released.We have more important things make clear like fixing bugs on champs like Pantheon makeing him less fun to play.

Fun Fact:
If you'll ult a Udyr in Bear stance you have an stun for next 30 seconds wich make's you the most loved and hated person on summoners rift.It did work for me.

To IDarkWarriorI
I thought we play this game for fun.Plus in ranked(watched some streamed matches of 1700+/- elo)there is a very thight group of champs that are always baned and picked so yeah morede ain't in the ban/pick group

IDarkWarriorI

Recruiter

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzurKnight View Post
They did try to rework Mordekaiser few patches back,by a guy who didn't fully understand how does he work just like people when he was first released.We have more important things make clear like fixing bugs on champs like Pantheon makeing him less fun to play.

Fun Fact:
If you'll ult a Udyr in Bear stance you have an stun for next 30 seconds wich make's you the most loved and hated person on summoners rift.It did work for me.

To IDarkWarriorI
I thought we play this game for fun.Plus in ranked(watched some streamed matches of 1700+/- elo)there is a very thight group of champs that are always baned and picked so yeah morede ain't in the ban/pick group
Well,maybe you are right about ranked. I agree with playing for fun, I just didnt understand,why they made probably the most useful item for him at that moment into almost useless=/
Thank you for fact about udyr,though i think it will work only if he was in bear stance when he died.