Is galio playable after his recent buffs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingofJapan

04-18-2011

Simple question. Is he?

paynee89

04-18-2011

He was always playable even in the state he was, balanced against the other supports/off-tanks he is sadly not...

I hope there is a rework in the pipeline, he is simply not viable as a tank, mage or support at the minute... shame really.. All my opinion of course

Maruset

04-18-2011

No.

Lancer110

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

He is completely viable if you know how to use him. Can't get a pic up yet, but went 19-1-29 as Galio yesterday.

Rodimus Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

No. He doesn't perform any role well right now. They need to give him appropriate base stats for a tank. Right now he has mage stats without mage damage.

Synlarch

04-18-2011

Not that I found.

And when I fight against him, he's insanely squishy and deals no damage.

Semper Damnatus

04-18-2011

galio still needs a couple fix but hes not as bad as most people here think, i play him and i play him well, yes he aint the easiest, but for one he aint squishy at all, idk about you but that other person must of had is masteries and items backwards.

also doing his q and e at once on some (mostly on mages) can do some serious serious damage like almost half there health. his ulti is great in team fights, just makes sure know can stun you like udyr, cause if you ulti and hes got his stun, it will cancel it, and his shield is great but not the best, it gives great healing and ok defencives stats but could be better.

and finaly, people always do this mistakes, because of his passive people spam magic resist, now there aint many magic resist items with health, i get what the other team has, half half, i get half half, more ap more dps i adapt.

so yes hes good but can be better when it comes to durability and servivability