Kayle feels really under powered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Q Senna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Kayle was nerfed HARD, and then nerfed again right after that. She's a good champ, but her damage and healing have been stripped so badly that she's just helplessly useless.

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

her ulti should maker the person untargetable, seeing as one stun can render her ulti completly useless

Vyros

04-18-2011

I really believe that if they just make her a range hero, it would pretty much fix her.

Ensign Drej

04-18-2011

She is a late-game monster. Unfortunately, a majority of games never get that far, especially since Riot wants to make games shorter. Her farming is lacking in the early-game, making it hard to get those items that make her formidable.

She also needs a good team to back her up so she can reach her full potential, and in turn truly support them.

Kayle isn't bad, but there are better choices that farm easier than she does and perform better than she does. As such, she isn't picked very often and is seen as bad, when she just needs time and farm.

Hopefully she gets the help she needs with her rework.

Zi0nized

04-18-2011

In my opinion the only thing that needs a rework is her heal.

Tune it up with other heals and add a ATTACK SPEED component on it.

INSTA-WIN.

novaalltheway13

04-18-2011

with full cd reduction and some ap, she heals for about 400+ per heal plus a speed boost. I leterally constantly selfcast this, and never have to go beack late game with good mana regen items/ blue buff. She is fine. They should buff the ulti so the targeted person cant be cc'ed either, and maybe make the duration a bit shorter.

Zi0nized

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaalltheway13 View Post
with full cd reduction and some ap, she heals for about 400+ per heal plus a speed boost. I leterally constantly selfcast this, and never have to go beack late game with good mana regen items/ blue buff. She is fine. They should buff the ulti so the targeted person cant be cc'ed either, and maybe make the duration a bit shorter.

No. An ult for invinbility AND CC ? Not gonna happen ever.

Having to play a Hero for late game is pretty boring.

The first 10 minutes are the most painful with her.

The problem is her R is only as good as her items. It doesn't really add ANYTHING to her early/ mid game.

Wyl

04-18-2011

She just got a badass skin and bigger boobs, now she pwns.

DarkCresent

04-18-2011

i don't think kayle needs a rework i just think shes hard to play , and heals are quite op in this game already they heal to much making a lot of harassment null and void if you've ever seen a good nidalee, kayle lane you know exactly what i mean, as for late game , most characters are lat game , esp ranged carry's , as for a good kayle shes a beast and its very ahrd to mitigate her dmg as although the tool-tip says magic dmg , it actually essentially does true dmg, and if u've seen a late game kayle , she can 1 v 3 against tryndamere, teemo and ashe , cause she literally 2 shots teemo and ashe with q and righteous fury and then as tryn has to ult after 2 secs cause other 2 are dead and his 1/8 hp cause of the massive burst , kayle heals invuns , ignites and kills tryyn , although she does die herself as well

BackDoorBeauty

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFedeles View Post
her ulti should maker the person untargetable, seeing as one stun can render her ulti completly useless
Maybe you didn't think this idea through. Currently Kayle will bubble the focused champ on your team and absorb all the opposing ults/cc thus rendering their team vulnerable. If Kayle's ult made her target untargetable then the enemy would just wait until the bubble wears off to focus fire your buddy. i do remember a time when her ult did come w/full cc resist and lasted 5secs... totally broken lol.

response to OP: Kayle is UP however some of us still kick@ss with her but i will admit it only takes one death to fall far behind. Sometimes its not even your fault, kayle played correctly will turn into a late game goddess but stil wont win if you have one feeder on your team.

anyways im very excited for kayles stat buffs and hoping for a cd/asp passive. im guessing this will happen easter sunday.