When _____ is on my team, I queue dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

And late game, when its doing that much damage, it happens every couple of seconds for only 20 mana

If you've never won a game with a Nasus, ... i dont wanna jump to conclusions.

But not even Nasus "The Curator of the Sands" can counter feeders.

Calamity Gundam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

I AM NASUS, FEAR MY one (1) HIT 900 DAMAGE, armor melting, and aoe % true damage, and in case you are still alive, I will slow you and smack you AGAIN for 900 damage!!!

gg

Calamity Gundam

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurreal View Post
And late game, when its doing that much damage, it happens every couple of seconds for only 20 mana

If you've never won a game with a Nasus, ... i dont wanna jump to conclusions.

But not even Nasus "The Curator of the Sands" can counter feeders.
I sure can, done it consistently. But it depends on how badly they are feeding. 10-15 death deficit, its possible to come back. Any more than that no, its GG.

Khaydarin

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
I have no idea how that's possible. Plank is horrible and a waste of a character slot, but Nasus is a beating in a can. You've probably seen people going AD or AP Nasus. So much fail from that.
YES! Nasus is the most OP tank in the game.

Covenant

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaydarin View Post
YES! Nasus is the most OP tank in the game.
It's because he's not a tank! He's a carry. He's just a fairly beefy carry while his ult is up. When it's not up he's noooowhere near as potent.

If you build him purely tank then he'll still be epic fail. Nasus needs a hybrid setup--one good item to maximize his Q output for rapid damage that scares people into fleeing, and the rest into utility items.

Honestly, if 'tanks' were like Nasus, I think we'd see more tanks. Instead people treat tanks like they're the Team's Martyr.

"Tank, go here and do this and do that and I died so it's YOUR FAULT GG FEEDER TANK."

The problem with most tanks is that they have this One Big Thing and then they're done. I'd love if there were more Nasus-style "tanks" that "tank" for their team by drawing fire rather than relying on AoE CC to make the enemy sit around.

Strikerblade

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades Manticore View Post
Its been said a million times before but I q dodge whenever my team insta-locks 4 squish champions and chants "TANK TANK TANK!!!"

Whenever I see that, I picture them sounding like the Grunts in Beaver Creek from RVB and then I queue dodge.
No, that's when you pick Ryze and build AD. It works with AP Trynd too. Usually someone that says that they are "pro" will be the vain one that dodges to avoid you.

Whober

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuentinWarden View Post
To be fair:

"I've never jungled with nasus before"

dodged
who said anything with jungle?

Strikerblade

04-18-2011

Whenever I see myself on my team I- Oh, wait.

MakaLeVay

04-18-2011

Kayle

You see Kayle run she sucks on a level not often found in a game this mature.

WindWhip

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades Manticore View Post
Its been said a million times before but I q dodge whenever my team insta-locks 4 squish champions and chants "TANK TANK TANK!!!"

Whenever I see that, I picture them sounding like the Grunts in Beaver Creek from RVB and then I queue dodge.
I just pick soraka and grab revive, that usually does the trick quite well.