When _____ is on my team, I queue dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobleAmberDragon

04-18-2011

I've only Que-dodged once. Anivia with heal and revive >.>

Woefinite

04-18-2011

I don't queue dodge for any particular champ, just when people stack squishy DPS and then scream for a tank.

Covenant

04-18-2011

I jungle Nasus all the time. Works great. He's my go-to option for "I want to win and I don't want to mess around."

Sure, he's better in a lane, but whenever I play my allies lock in squishies, claim solo lanes, and tell me to do all the other jobs.

Ycore

04-18-2011

Usually Tryndamere. Tryndameres all think they're God mode, will rage at you even if they feed, and are generally farming until 45 minutes into the game at which point they may show up at a team fight, or at least the tail end of the team fight to clean up and KS.

tmacandcheese

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuentinWarden View Post
To be fair:

"I've never jungled with nasus before"

dodged
I'm in agreement there... but still... Never won a game with nasus or GP... ghad =P

Covenant

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacandcheese View Post
I'm in agreement there... but still... Never won a game with nasus or GP... ghad =P
I have no idea how that's possible. Plank is horrible and a waste of a character slot, but Nasus is a beating in a can. You've probably seen people going AD or AP Nasus. So much fail from that.

Fluffy1

04-18-2011

GP i can understand, hes pretty useless but nasus? he wins fights hard with that -armour aoe and pants wetting ult.

Hades Manticore

04-18-2011

Its been said a million times before but I q dodge whenever my team insta-locks 4 squish champions and chants "TANK TANK TANK!!!"

Whenever I see that, I picture them sounding like the Grunts in Beaver Creek from RVB and then I queue dodge.

Swiftcarp

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsumeMySoul View Post
Whenever I see a Nasus, or Gangplank on my team, I will queue dodge. I have never won a game with them on my team. What about for you guys ? Maybe Riot should remove champions lots of ppl dont like ?
That's ignorant! You're ignorant!

horriblehippo

04-18-2011

Guess you have never seen a Nasus siphon strike for 1300.