Xin Zhao help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunney5

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaymacK View Post
Thanks for your input

Hmmm...my main problem with all you said is the abyssal scepter lol. If i need more mr id just go with a force of nature. I think you mean vampiric scepter as the first component of starks. You still build the HoG even post nerf? I do like how quick you get the black cleaver though

As for runes, i find your choices...questionable :/ i have almost no mana problems with xin because all of his abilities have such insanely low mana costs. I feel like your runes are little too spread out, what i mean by that is that one health quint wont make as much of a difference as 3 attack speed or armor penetration quints.

Thanks for your help, ill try your build later in the week when i actually have time for a game and ill let you know

Sry, been in a few games. The HoG nerf hasnt really affected me too much, and it still helps in the solo lane (incase they attempt to starve). As for the Starks part, Emblem of Valor is what I was thinking of. ^_^ As for runes, you are correct that his mana costs are low, but it allows me to continue to harass while keeping enough mana up when I get a partner for a gank. The Hp quint isnt much as you said, but that paired with the resists does help a bit more in the solo.

Oh, and Dak - Blow me. He asked for some help/suggestions and I put out what has been working wounder for me on Xin. DIAF punk.

Dakkas

04-18-2011

Most cop-out reason ever. 'Works for me'

Yeah well phantom dancing stalkers with no survivability also 'work for them', doesn't mean it's good.

Gunney5

04-18-2011

You right, P.dancers and no Surv is horrible for Xin. Hes Tanky Dps, an thats how I build him. The Abyssal Secpter (if you noticed I did put a lol in there next to it) isnt the greatest choice, A B.Veil is much better and even a FoN would work as the OP suggested. The only reasons I had been picking it up lately besides the resist, is the aura. Since Xin is kinda in the thick of things and your team behind you - that lil aura along with starks aura tend to add up for your AP carries and your AD ranged.

You could have stated something a lil better and not been a **** about the entire thing. I stated the way I play him in that post and how it works, and it does work well actually. I have actually yet to fight another Xin against mine who could outlast me.

Be constructive ******, even if its going to be negative. Just because you have a Senior label doesnt always mean your right or that you can be an jerk to anyone for no reason. People play champs differently - Im not telling him to play his Xin my way or no way at all, just a suggestion like he asked.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakkas View Post
Never post about Xin again.

Never
Abyssal sceptor is okay if no one else wants to carry it and you are super fed.

Sure, most other items are better...but there is nothing wrong with getting a Abyssal for resists(it also helps your team's casters; some do not like getting mr reduction for some reason; especially ryze...he does not synergize well with any mr pen items)..

I am going to try trolling with rageblade + abyssal + SotD next time.

---------------------------------------------------
No, seriously Xin Zhao is fine(IIRC his cd on E is lowered for the first 2 levels); it seems that his skill order needs to be changed a little(one more level of Q before lv6) but other than that everything is fine. Xin Zhao is still very viable even when not fed; unlike *cough*pants*cough*.

Deoxysprime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

I like to build Xin as a semi-carry bruiser, taking more offense stats than most bruisers would.

Youmuu's
Situational Boots
Phantom Dancer
Situational Item
Situational Item
Situational Item

My situational item bank includes Force of Nature, Banshee's Veil, Randuin's Omen, Aegis of the Legion, Infinity Edge, Black Cleaver, Bloodthirster, Frozen Mallet, and Atma's Impaler.

I absolutely love total carry games, my damage ends up being so ridiculous. Youmuu's, Boots, Phantom Dancer, Frozen Mallet, Infinity Edge, and Black Cleaver. I usually get focused and die, but since I play mostly normal matches I have a good shot at succeeding with a build like that.

In general, I like to play him somewhat offensively in the lane, I only play duo lane on him. In skill order, I like to rush either Battle Cry or Audacious Charge first, depending on my teammate. Offensive play is best for Xin, be intimidating and intelligent. One bad move can kill you, but keeping your foes on the run is best. Always remember to back off so you can set up on the enemy team, maybe get them to overextend.

Dakkas

04-18-2011

This thread has left me speechless

You should get a Will of Ancients as well. Probably a Soul Shroud as well

Well it's to be expected that I'd meet a lot of bad Xin players here. After he is rarely used in high ELO and is more common in the elo pits where all the bads fester

Gunney5

04-18-2011

Situational item is situational.

Anywho, its not like you contributed a dang thing for the OP to try or even read Dak, but its okay! Because we all your your the Best Xin player out there, and we'll all refer to you as God from know on... A$shole. Go troll elsewhere.

Dakkas

04-18-2011

Telling people not to buy bad items is contributing

But it's ok

Down-vote me more. It makes me angry and rage at my computer

Gunney5

04-18-2011

Would love to know how its a bad item when it makes him a lil tankier. Like I said, its not the #1 greatest for MR but it does have a decent amount or mr plus the -mr aura which works. I mean hell, if I wanted to give a bad item, I would have said to grab a AA, or build a Deathcap. And Im sure he would want a reason other then "hurr durr, dun listen to him".

Dakkas

04-18-2011

I'm going to make a Sorc boots + 5 Deathcap game on Xin

Whenever I use E, they will feel it