[GUIDE] MORDEKAISER!- Even Blade will fear you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

03-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffa View Post
the question I have is about the health regen. You say you hate potions and heal on a character and you go for your boots first. Isn't there an exception with morde because even if you dodge everything they throw at you you're still losing life using your abilities
Like I said, get health runes or sometimes when I don't feel a need to get the boots first (probably when I'm running mid) I get a vampiric sceptre. Late game you barely even notice the health you use anyway:

Also: He isn't OP. Noobs just like to scream OMG HAX whenever an eve pops up out of nowhere and half healths them in one hit. You can run away from him (unless you pack Ghost like I do), and even then its still a ***** for me to kill you.

SilentJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

I have to say, I thought bloodrazor was a ridiculously stupid idea on him.. but after trying it against a tank team.. wow. i am a fan. +1

Aralain

03-02-2010

Good guide, and I start all my builds with a doran's sheild + pot for opening lane phase. That's all the regen you need. Pick up a small lifesteal item, or use my build that gets a bloodthirster and a stark's and roll face.

Also, the skill progression is nice, but I prefer:

SoD
MoS
CD
SoD
SoD
Ulti
Mos
Mos
CD
SoD
Ulti
SoD
CD
CD
CD ulti
MoS
MoS

Gives me mid game dominanace, and if you get a frozen mallet (why wouldn't you), CD is a free sunfire cape at lvl 2. Really. And then if you go sunfire + CD you are the new amumu, with survivability and damage (no disable sadly unless you have frozen mallet).

Love Mord! Tough champ to beat especially with a good team. In my opinion replaces mundo completely.

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentJ View Post
I have to say, I thought bloodrazor was a ridiculously stupid idea on him.. but after trying it against a tank team.. wow. i am a fan. +1
Something I'm surprised most "pros" don't do is give you variation in what you do. I can understand condon havin only one build for the MFing cho'gath, but when you give a guide (especially a DPS guide) you need to make sure you give them something for everything.

"Hey guyz, lookie at mai sweet yi buildz" congratulations, you made a glass cannon who will die to veigar's skill burst every time.

Shatterlight

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handbananna View Post

Seriously why is it that every god**** idiot in EVERY game out there nowadays screams "OMG OP" whenever anything new appears that they don't know how to deal with right away. It's these dumbass reactions that have been the cause for more negative changes in not just LoL but many other games now for a long time, and all we can hope for is the dev teams aren't stupid enough to make knee jerk changes in reaction to the cries (although some are very stupid).

This is the first thing in this entire game I have called OP. Sorry, but when I see someone soloing multiple other players at a time without taking any HP damage, while still dealing the damage of most DPS characters, I'm not sure what else to say about him.

Also, to the one who said harass right away - Dark Winds flew out my ass until level 3, when I finally figured out I couldn't scratch him. I couldn't autoattack because my minion meatshields were dead - I'm the only target for his minions.

So, I bought him, and I suppose I'll just figure out his weaknesses through experience as him.