[Champion Suggestions] Video Game Fan Faves Mega Man like Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperShadonic

04-18-2011

There are a few game fan favs who's style of play would be really awsome in this game. Characters having matching designs and ideas and playing them in LoL.
We already had Bowser as Rammus didn't we. There's been a Sonic skin too and Rammus pretty much fits how Sonic would play so I'm skipping him for now.

Others would be ideas like.. Mega Man X.
Champion Name: Gigaman or Giga, the Futuristic Android
Type Ranged DPS Carry
Dont know much about beggning stats but higher than average attack and 310 ms is must. plus sqishy.

Skills
Passive: Energy Charge
Giga's cooldowns occur at faster rates when not doing anything and standing still for 5 seconds. On move the effect breaks and you have to wait 5 seconds again for effect to start from 40% faster to 200% faster. 200% faster end game here means that when you stand for 5 seconds.... instead of 1 cooldown second ticking each second... 3 cooldown seconds will be ticking per second.

Q: Arm Cannon Charge
Active: Once active Giga starts charging energy in his arm. Depending on how many seconds Giga has charged the energy... the damage output increases. Giga starts gaining Charge stack each second for total of 25 stacks. Each stack makes his next attack 4% more dmging. At 25 stacks (25 seconds of not attacking) he gains double dmg on 1 attack be that an auto attack, W, E. No Active. This works like a passive.

W: Energy Dash
Active: Dash a small range with a burst of energy that deals damage to enemies in path.
This is also Giga's escape. More Tyrn like which allows him to pass walls like Tristina and Tyrn as well. Very wide in range and a good farm tool for Giga.
(50/100/150/200/250) + 50% of AD
Uses regular Mana and 15 sec cooldown.

E:Energy Shot
When paired with a few Q stacks, this is Giga's Nuke. Giga Shoots a gianter shot of energy (as wider in hitbox as Boomerang Blade). Another farm tool for Giga. Does from 100/150/200/300/400 dmg plus 100% attack power. Though no return like Boomerang Blade.
Uses great Mana and 15 sec cool down.

R: Giga Armor
Changes Giga to another form for only 3/4/5/6/7 seconds or until Giga does one attack. The Armor change is in the form of an explosion which slows nearby units by 20%. The Armor also for just this duration doubles Giga's damage plus his Q stacks. If he has 13 stacks, they become 25. double damage (25 stacks) into double damage (R)= 4x dmg for 1 attack. On attack whether auto attack, E or W changes Giga back to regular with 0 Q stacks as result of doing an attack.
Cooldown 80 seconds. A hell lot of mana.

SuperShadonic

04-18-2011

Also I know this might be a little OP. But I'll leave the balancing to Riot. I'm basically just giving an idea of how he can work here.
He'll be a champ who relies on not attacking in game to increase that killer instinct in him. It all depends on his charge stacks etc.

ProfessorTokes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

I love the thought of a megaman based champion but if you going to go with Megaman X , He should have his saber and maybe his ulti should be something based on armor switches since in the Megaman x series he got alot of different armor types in 4-6. Then his Q-W-E would change for his armor.
All in all , +1.