Ipo - The Haunted Wisp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kishijoten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-18-2011

Ipo - The Haunted Wisp
(could be some sort of evil angel or something too).

Support / Caster type

Has low health, but high base movement speed. This champion is not really meant for dealing damage, though it has a DoT spell that weakens enemy champions. Ipo is a support type champion that is to engage team fights and allows easy escapes when in danger.

Passive: Enemy targets lose their focus after 5 seconds of being targeted.

(Q) Corroding Flesh: Damage over time spell 60 (*.65 AP) per second. 2/3/4/5/6 Seconds. First tick weakens enemy magic resist by 20. 9 Second cool down.
(helps harass in lane, but not meant for any real source of damage).

(W) Spirit Swarm: Passive: base movement speed is increased by 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2
Active: Your soul splits in two, making you less likely to be found. 1-2(1 spirit)/3-4 (2 spirits)/5 (3 spirits)

(E) Sinister Fog: Disables Enemy targets short range sight so they cannot see enemy or friendly champions within 400 units for 2/3/4/5/6 Seconds.
(Kind of like a flash, or blind to help escape or engage a fight).

(R) Ultimate - Possessed Soul: Transfers you in to the enemy targets body for 3/5/7 seconds, sending them to the nether realm. While in the targets body, all damage incurred to you is transferred to the enemy target. If enemy target is killed while possessed, Ultimate's cool down is reduced by 50%.
(The character the enemy sees disappears, while you take over the enemy host. You are able to control where the enemy moves and such, but cannot use their abilities).

-Other thoughts-
There is no real illusionist champion yet so i thought this might be a good choice, I am not sure on the mana / movement speed / and AP ratio's but this is a start I guess. This champion would rely on CD reduction and movement speed.

Tell me what you think!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

INinjaSan

04-18-2011

Sounds like a good idea