Lee Sin and Heimerdinger.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Refocus

04-18-2011

Lee Sin is pretty balanced IMO. Fun to play.

Geistwasser

04-18-2011

Heimer has sucked for a long time now...don't get your hopes up for a fix anytime soon. Some genius decided losing to heimer was anti-fun so the dropped the atomic nerf bomb on him (a series of big nerfs that remains unmatched by any other champion in LoL history) and never looked back.

illundreal

04-18-2011

I wouldn't say heimer is weak, but he is... out of place. Not to mention he's heavily reliant on wonky turret AI and the missiles hit minions more often than not.

Still a great champ in the right hands though. Stunning and blinding in an aoe circle during a team fight can be a huge advantage.

FighterRanger

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geistwasser View Post
Heimer has sucked for a long time now...don't get your hopes up for a fix anytime soon. Some genius decided losing to heimer was anti-fun so the dropped the atomic nerf bomb on him (a series of big nerfs that remains unmatched by any other champion in LoL history) and never looked back.
I checked on lol wiki for this series of nerfs that you were talking about, but it looks like Riot kinda just waffled more than straight nerfed him. They'd nerf him one patch and then buff him in a different way next patch, or in the same patch. Then rinse and repeat for a few patches. I think the atomic nerf bomb is more than just a tad bit of an exaggeration.

PresidentCthulu

04-18-2011

It is funny that most people do not like Sin. I think he is currently one of the best junglers, because of his sick vamp abilty and the missing health damage increase. After you done with the jungling on lanes he obiterates whole creepwaves with his aoe hit literally. You can jump in and out of fight easily. His ultimate is quite situational, but fun as hell. Once I killed a guy below a tower with kicking his own teammate into him.
So he has mobility, survival, aoe snare, insane damage potential and farms well. Where do the UP parts come in?

Borethor

04-18-2011

I just want Heimer to have 3 turrets again and for Lee Sin to be buffed a little. And I've been waiting for a new map for far too long.

Why the downvotes?

Avatan

04-18-2011

I actually agree... Heimer needs his third turret back

Lesthrid

04-18-2011

Lee Sin needs a serious buff or some tweaking to be viable.

Lesthrid

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresidentCthulu View Post
It is funny that most people do not like Sin. I think he is currently one of the best junglers, because of his sick vamp abilty and the missing health damage increase. After you done with the jungling on lanes he obiterates whole creepwaves with his aoe hit literally. You can jump in and out of fight easily. His ultimate is quite situational, but fun as hell. Once I killed a guy below a tower with kicking his own teammate into him.
So he has mobility, survival, aoe snare, insane damage potential and farms well. Where do the UP parts come in?
His scaling into late game, the fact that he's very lackluster compared to other champion choices, and the fact that for an "assassin" type champion it takes waaay to long do deal significant damage.