[Champion Concept] Dailiel, the Red Death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MelancholyReaper

04-18-2011

It just occurred to me that Riot has gone a while without releasing a scantily clad female combatant. I'm personally not put on by pixilated private parts, but this gap in the creation of female characters feels like an awkward silence... Ever since Miss Fortune, each female champion's breast size has progressively decreased; at this rate, we're looking at getting another Ezreal. Rather than let another androgynous magician grace the field of combat, I'm going to see if I can make an acceptable female tank.

This is purely theory atm, so no specific numbers or anything are going to be included.

Dailiel the Red Death

Lore: Lilith can either be a void-born monstrosity or some unholy entity; Regardless of her origin, I have her imagined as a daemonesque female figure with horns, hooves, and red skin, who runs around slaughtering people for funzies. This background is kinda weak imo, and therefore open for extra criticism.

Resource: Mana

Play Style: Melee character that runs around handing out debuffs like they're candy.

Moveset:

Passive: Bloodlust - Last hitting minions restores mana based off your level.

Q:Pain - Lunging melee strike that reduces the victim's damage output.

W:Suffering - Short Range AoE that damages and slows victims.

E:Temptation - Taunt that reduces victim's defenses. This is a short taunt, lasting about a second when maxed, but the Armour/MR debuff would last around 8 seconds.

R(Ultimate):Bladesong
- Passive: Each melee strike increases Daliel's AD and Lifesteal; this is in the form of stacks that cap out at 10 or so.
Active: Daliel goes into a defensive stance, decreasing damage taken by a flat percent for a few seconds.

Appearance: Red daemon chick in some helmetless obsidian chain armour. She dual-wields evil looking longswords.

This is purely theory, but nonetheless I implore you for criticisms.

K D Bonez

04-18-2011

Passive: Soooo mana for killing things right? Lesse..... Swains Passive?

Q: So a Dash that lowers Defenses? Tbh, not a bad idea really. Still, has an "Irelia" feel about it.

W: Lee Sin's E + Activate in one spell.

E: Again, like the idea of reducing defenses, this time with a Taunt. Synergy between this and Q is quite nice to be honest.

R: Would need to see numbers to truely comment.

If you wouldn't mind, please take a look at my current champion in progress and comment/vote.

MelancholyReaper

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
Passive: Soooo mana for killing things right? Lesse..... Swains Passive?
- Her passive was me avoiding making an overpowered one, and I figured that giving her a mechanic that let her stay in her lane longer was a good thing. If you think of anything better, feel free to say it.

Quote:
Q: So a Dash that lowers Defenses? Tbh, not a bad idea really. Still, has an "Irelia" feel about it.
- Actually, this doesn't lower defenses; It reduces the opponent's damage output. That is to say, if you were to use this on someone, they would do less damage for a short amount of time. The general purpose of this would be a) getting to people and b) keeping casters from doing too much opening damage.

Quote:
W: Lee Sin's E + Activate in one spell.
- Yea, it was a coin flip between this and Renekton's Cull the Meek. I decided that a slowing effect would be more appropriate for a tank character.

Quote:
E: Again, like the idea of reducing defenses, this time with a Taunt. Synergy between this and Q is quite nice to be honest.
- This is totally the only original thing I though of for this character. The taunt effect simply stops the target for a moment, possibly interrupting a spell if you're lucky, and makes it squishier. When tanks taunt, it normally designates the target for execution; I felt Dailiel should be no different.

Quote:
R: Would need to see numbers to truely comment.
- Numbers are dirty. D:

Bladesong: Passive: Dailiel's autoattacks grant her a stack of Bladesong, giving her 1/2/3% lifesteal and 3/5/7 attack damage. This buff lasts for 2 seconds. Dailiel can have up to 10 stacks of Bladesong.
Active: Dailiel assumes a defensive stance, reducing incoming damage by 15/25/35% for either 4 seconds or for the next 300/450/600 damage taken.

Quote:
If you wouldn't mind, please take a look at my current champion in progress and comment/vote.
- Brb streaming the Tick

MelancholyReaper

04-18-2011

Actually I had an idea... This character is supposed to be a crazy demon warrior chick; what if the passive was something like:

Bloodlust: Dailiel thrives off of the brutality of combat, and thus has become resilient to it's more straightforward routes. She takes 15% less from autoattack damage.

Opinions?