Do you think the L o L store should allow us to sell Champions?

Yes! 327 62.88%
No! 119 22.88%
-Shrugs- 74 14.23%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

L o L Suggestion: 'Sell Option'

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venomesque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

I suppose, but it also depends on how many rune pages you have. I know someone who has like.. 9 - 10 rune pages, each one he works on getting all tier 3 runes. Which is crazy in my opinion. @_@

And I understand all views of this issue. Hence why we need a middle ground, so I'm totally open for ideas that benefts everyone. I can make compromises, I can deal.

Villiroth

04-21-2011

Anymore then 5 or so rune pages is overkill and just adds 'e-peen'.

Im not trying to be an ass, I promise. But there is no middle ground that will benefit Riot, especially since they dont offer that many items to buy with RP(when compared to other free games with micro purchases).

Venomesque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2011

I think there this. Do I know it? No, of course not. The idea isn't perfect, just like any system isn't perfect. But the more people involved, it could be possible.

Venomesque

04-22-2011

And it doesn't even have to be 1/3 IP back, it could be 1/4, hey maybe even 1/5. If it helps any.

Vernaferous

04-22-2011

Selling champions i dont think riot would go with.

Selling runes i am all for.

Venomesque

04-22-2011

Yes there was a forum post about that.

Beatus

04-23-2011

Most of the champions released cost 6300 IP. It takes forever to get 6300 IP with the new IP system. You have to either buy RP or play A LOT to get a champion. They will NOT allow you to sell champions to get your IP back because that way they won't be "forcing" you to buy RP.
League of Legends is a great game, but Riot Games is nothing but a money thirst company. Unfortunately, that's how things are.

Venomesque

04-24-2011

The less IP we get back, the more it actually does force us to either buy more RP or play more. But we buy RP for skins, the more champions we have that we actually do play and like, Riot gets money in because of skins.

Victor Malache

04-24-2011

I fully agree with Venomesque's idea with the sell option because I'm sure there are plenty of people who have a lot of champs that they don't use anymore if only a few times. So then Riot can use the RP exchange system for IP and only obviously a fraction of the cost will be reproduced.

Villiroth

04-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatus View Post
Most of the champions released cost 6300 IP. It takes forever to get 6300 IP with the new IP system. You have to either buy RP or play A LOT to get a champion. They will NOT allow you to sell champions to get your IP back because that way they won't be "forcing" you to buy RP.
League of Legends is a great game, but Riot Games is nothing but a money thirst company. Unfortunately, that's how things are.
A money thirsty company...you do realize this is a FREE game right?