Do you think the L o L store should allow us to sell Champions?

Yes! 327 62.88%
No! 119 22.88%
-Shrugs- 74 14.23%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

L o L Suggestion: 'Sell Option'

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitasevm View Post
bump. on a whim bought eve before nerf. played her a bit, but now wtf should i do with her?

Easy, don't play her.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

I'm pretty humored at how many people were for this. Riot isn't going to listen, and I'm glad they aren't. Go Riot!

Venomesque

07-30-2011

"I'm pretty humored at how many people were for this. Riot isn't going to listen, and I'm glad they aren't. Go Riot!"

And just like that I'm back.

Oh lord yes, I finally get to let loose on people who would rather be complete a**holes than keep their traps shut. Forums are meant for suggestions. They are meant for debate, they are meant for improvement and compromises. Why the hell do you think people are for this? Could it be because the people have spoken and want this as part of the LoL store? In case people haven't noticed, I'm completely for compromises. My idea and suggestions are not set in stone for god's sake. If Riot doesn't sell power, then if they simply allow a delete button, it would not be "selling back" power. Especially if you delete a champion you don't want - lose all skins and everything. And find out - oh hey, I want that champion back. And considering how some people would rather use real life money than work for the IP, Riot gets even more profit on top of that.

I have been very patient, I have worked very hard for this - and I don't get so much as a notice that I should just stop because it's not happening no matter. That would have been at least more respectful.

And that sir (or ma'am, I don't really care), is a level of disrespect that a senior member should not present.

fuzzyweapon

Platform QA Lead

07-30-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

What if you had a storage section? Maybe a Retire function that could put old runes, champions "in storage," effectively hiding them from view? That way later if you want to play them again, you could effectively bring them out of that storage.

Devare

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyweapon View Post
What if you had a storage section? Maybe a Retire function that could put old runes, champions "in storage," effectively hiding them from view? That way later if you want to play them again, you could effectively bring them out of that storage.
I'd rather get IP/RP back to buy better runes or new champions.... (Runes are too **** expensive.)

KingTarutaru

07-30-2011

I like the idea of a retire function, simply to reduce clutter of champions you no longer use, Maybe we could start sorting champions into user-made categories, and hide/view them that way. I'm thinking of something along the lines of Google+ circles and you just manage what you want to see.

As a side note I'd love the ability to pay IP/RP to rent skins / champs from the store for X amount of time or games.

Malrock3

07-30-2011

Quote:
For some runes i would just like to sell them... but for champions! zomg!!!!! a storage section would be WONDERFUL!!!! Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls add a storage section.

I have plenty of champs but only use a fraction of them... would be so nice to clean up the champ select screen.

Venomesque

07-30-2011

Quote:
-Smiles- Yes, a storage section is a very nice idea and it does effectively clean up the clutter of champions, no financial changes are made (profits or loss of money). I believe we have found the middle ground.

Umbrra

07-30-2011

Quote:
That would ruin ARAM. Everyone would just put all the champs that are bad at ARAM in storage and proceed to random Blitzcrank all day.

shadowblazr

07-30-2011

I dont see the point of getting rid of a champion for no compensation. I mean its not like we have a limited amount of runes or champions we can hold...