Do you think the L o L store should allow us to sell Champions?

Yes! 327 62.88%
No! 119 22.88%
-Shrugs- 74 14.23%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

L o L Suggestion: 'Sell Option'

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bane Wraith

06-24-2011

..Veno...

..I'm thinking I might start my own thread for this. Alright? Or at least advise a similar one to someone else...

The RP --> IP bit of it, and the Champion Skins Deleted portion, just plain don't appeal to me, And I think they're only included in there because someone convinced you Riot would never implement this without being greedy... They just don't make too much sense to me.

lYol0xxSw4gginsl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2011

I think a sell option is a much better idea but think if it was sold for a fraction of the price you bought them for say you bought a champ for 6300 and they reduced him to 4800 wouldn't it suck to sell him for a fraction of 4800 instead of 6300?

And I think the sell option is best not just because sometimes you have too many champions but sometimes you buy a champion and you just dont like them or something I know quite a few people who bought and want to get rid of Yorick: The Gravedigger.

Venomesque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane Wraith View Post
..Veno...

..I'm thinking I might start my own thread for this. Alright? Or at least advise a similar one to someone else...

The RP --> IP bit of it, and the Champion Skins Deleted portion, just plain don't appeal to me, And I think they're only included in there because someone convinced you Riot would never implement this without being greedy... They just don't make too much sense to me.
Go ahead.

Venomesque

07-03-2011

Regardless of lack or recent response from Riot, and since I've been busier to focus on this thread than before, I'll still keep it running from time to time and hope other people chime in with some information from Riot, or even mathematical formulas to make this idea possible, financial ideas to find this middle ground I've been constantly speaking of since I am convinced and sincerely believe there is a middle ground. Just need to have mutual agreement and have this idea pro-active and get it rolling to reach the ears of Riot.

kavinh the third

07-05-2011

good idea and all except i don't like the champs being bought for rp sold back for ip and used to buy runes there's a reason they don't have rp to ip conversions and at best there's that double ip from games.

Shadow Rush x3

07-06-2011

bump. on a whim bought eve before nerf. played her a bit, but now wtf should i do with her? i was never a hardcore eve player.

maybe let people sell back 1350 champs for 450
3150 champs for 1350
4800 champs for 3150
and 6300 champs for 4800. or just have a flat rate like 2/5 or 1/3

Skeithh

07-06-2011

No, and here's why. People will find a more successful way to sell The champion packs sold in Target stores.

Chomerr

07-08-2011

Well, "shrugs" obviously! -said Chomerr while snacking on an orange.

perpetualboredom

07-08-2011

So for this ! Got way to many champs that I aint using. I hope Riot remebers its cool and lets us sell

Bus Driver

07-08-2011

Oh lord yes, I get to make a small rant about how messed up that would be and why they would never allow it. You know, when I started out in this game, about a year and a half ago, I thought, why can't I sell champs? Or trade them for a smaller tier champion? Well I stopped thinking about it because it was a dumb idea. Also, Riot specifically said

"We don't sell power"
And you know what? If you were able to get a fraction of the IP from "selling" a champion, Riot would be selling power, thus, making their profits go up, but then they would become an untrustworthy company, since they had been keeping up the "We don't sell power" saying for almost two years. If you haven't gotten WHY that would happen, all these losers that spend a **** ton of money on this game would spend even more, buying 975 champs and then selling them, and then buying a ton of runes to dominate with tier three runes, and then they would have to make the option to no longer sell champs, and then they would reimburse ALL of the RP that the people bought, I would actually like to see this happen, it would be sooooooo funny. Next day after spending 100$ on this game... 7k RP goes in... All the runes they got GONE(of course it would be of the ip they got from reselling champs). I would laugh so hard at their insane amount of greed for this game.