Do you think the L o L store should allow us to sell Champions?

Yes! 327 62.88%
No! 119 22.88%
-Shrugs- 74 14.23%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

L o L Suggestion: 'Sell Option'

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bane Wraith

06-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomesque View Post
You can't avoid me forever! >: D
Shhh... They might be watchin--

Oh.

J/K. ^_^

Venomesque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

Lol! They probably are, with binoculars.

"That looks dangerous. Not yet."

Bane Wraith

06-12-2011

...I'm not sure erasing the Skins as well is truly the best idea. It's probably an entirely alternate little data point on the account, and not associated with Champions at all until the server sees that you'd Selected said champion in a match, and goes to see what skins you posses...

Personally also uncomfortable with the IP-gain from RP-selling... but that's just my opinion.

Venomesque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

I only added the skin bit because I know for a fact that if the system erases the memory bit of the skin, it'll allow Riot to gain profit from people repurchasing skins should a player decide they want a champion back.

Though this is a case of selling/deleting champions, skins are indirectly involved. Though of course I'd be all for the system allowing the skin to stay even if a champion is sold and repurchased, we need this idea to not only work for us in selling champions, but also allow Riot to see how this idea can be financially beneficial for them as well in order to make it more bearable to put it in action in the game.

Besides, if someone sells a champion, it will be assumed they no longer want that champion, so everything else about that champion, like skins, should go too.

Bane Wraith

06-14-2011

Meh... My only advice is to Go in it for the Suggestion; Make it logical, make it sound... If you end up focusing too much on the money-- Well, do You really want Riot to become a monkey-mongering company? Will Every aspect of their free-to-play game be for the sole reasoning of gaining profit?

... All the economists can stuff their numbers up their arse. I just want to make sure the Game works. And, to me, I see Every reason why a Sell Back or Delete option is more than a worthwhile proposition; There's little reason it shouldn't be implemented, and it'll help players deal with clutter and perfect their collections.

Enofel

06-14-2011

LMAO, whats the point of deleteing champions or not? Don't like seeing many champions in chooser or something? COMPLETELY POINTLESS. As for IP, you should have tons extra if you have most champs anyways.

I think what you need is a FILTER of FAVORITE CHAMPS that are shown.

1 800 SOLO QUEUE

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatus View Post
Not gonna happen. Riot will NEVER do anything that will decrease their profit.
You have to actually buy something before you can sell it... How does that spell out a decrease in profit for Riot?

SalsaRoja

06-14-2011

Why does everyone see Riot as greedy?
If they were greedy, they'd charge, I don't know, $30 to play the game or something

Atamic

06-14-2011

It's because the game is free that Riot has to be greedy. They aren't going to initiate something that won't somehow give them a profit in the end. Mostly because they have to be able to support the game somehow. It's paying for itself through RP, so they should be making decisions based on whether or not they make a profit. Makes sense.

Korvisus

06-14-2011

that would make it very easy to buy rp, buy champs with rp, sell them for ip, and then buy runes. i think that is very jank.