Do you think the L o L store should allow us to sell Champions?

Yes! 327 62.88%
No! 119 22.88%
-Shrugs- 74 14.23%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

L o L Suggestion: 'Sell Option'

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venomesque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Yes I've seen threads for that as well. Two or three since I first posted this thread.

Venomesque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Original post has been edited.

Venomesque

05-30-2011

I wonder if we'll get any feedback or some form of input about this idea. I mean, clearly most of us would like this idea be put into play, yet somehow -crickets heard from a distance-

Venomesque

06-01-2011

I'm now admittedly getting desperate about this
XD

Bane Wraith

06-01-2011

...this thing Still hasn't seen Riot commentary?

... I'm suddenly sympathetic to your desperateness X_X

CenaSucks

06-01-2011

Seriously Riot has been dodging this suggestion for months. It's ridiculous.

If you don't want to implement this then fine, at least give us reason. Something with this much support and no red response is a travesty.

Venomesque

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane Wraith View Post
...this thing Still hasn't seen Riot commentary?

... I'm suddenly sympathetic to your desperateness X_X
Hahaha, thanks.

But I agree that they have been dodging this for awhile, because I've seen good ideas and even trivial threads have Riot commentary. And seriously, it would be nice and decent to get SOME feedback. I've been going at this for almost two months now.

elusionz

06-03-2011

is it really that hard to understand why they dont do this?

you're playing a free game here.. there are people who are actually desperate enough to spend rl money to buy champions if they dont want to farm for it. riot also wants us who play their game for free to play even MORE through farming for IP.

Venomesque

06-03-2011

How does having champions you never have and use apply to that? That only applies when you have champions you want, and every one of us will have champions they want to try and use. So when you "delete" the champions or "sell" (for like 10 or 15 IP) you still work, farm, buy the champions you want.

Bane Wraith

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusionz View Post
is it really that hard to understand why they dont do this?

you're playing a free game here.. there are people who are actually desperate enough to spend rl money to buy champions if they dont want to farm for it. riot also wants us who play their game for free to play even MORE through farming for IP.
...I think this gentleman clearly defines Exactly what every single nay-sayer on this poll has in mind. ^_^ So, why not give a little compensation:
  • Your Original Post is already neat and tidy, but perhaps you can choose to format it to be even More presentable to those just taking a gander? ^_^ Another reason for the reformat is Because...
  • ...You may want to include that This thread also supports the DELETE function, since they both cover the general Reason for suggesting such a feature: Getting rid of unwanted Clutter and champions.
  • UNDER that, you can include a List, with the details of exactly how the "SELL" option would work should Riot choose to be gracious and implement That.

Another common, and Similar feature that several players demand is the "BUYBACK"... The ability to sell back a champion you Just bought, not 24 hours ago, for at least the Majority of the cost. Perhaps you can see room to include that? ^_^